digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Internet Channel Update is up for the downloading!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 am   Reply with quote

Attention all Wii Users (or what's left of said users), I just went to the Shop Channel, and I updated my Internet Channel! The only thing about this update is that Flash is now updated to Adobe Flash Lite 3.1, and that is pretty advanced!

Here's the scoop: In addition to Youtube, you can also view other mainstream video player sites, like Hulu, and CN Video (for CLASSIC CN Shows like Dexter's Laboratory, Cow & Chicken, and I Am Weasel, as well as current favorites from Canada like Total Drama Action). Also, Homestar Runner's Toons are no longer Out of Sync after a while, and play in perfect sync.

Well, that pretty much sums up the update. It's just better Flash, and no tabs for Browsing. Can I get a "Best thing ever" over here?

Last edited by Sammer Guy Pizza Cat on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 pm   Reply with quote

Alright! =D

Now if I could just figure out how to update my Wii from my Apartment while I'm at Wazzu...

BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

Sammer Guy Pizza Cat wrote:
Attention all Wii Users (or what's left of said users), I just went to the Shop Channel, and I updated my Internet Channel! The only thing about this update is that Flash is now updated to Adobe Flash Lite 3.1, and that is pretty advanced!

Here's the scoop: In addition to Youtube, you can also view other mainstream video player sites, like Hulu, and CN Video (for CLASSIC CN Shows like Dexter's Laboratory, Cow & Chicken, and I Am Weasel, as well as current favorites from Canada like Total Drama Action!). Also, Homestar Runner's Toons are no longer Out of Sync after a while, and play in perfect sync.

Well, that pretty much sums up the update. It's just better Flash, and no tabs for Browsing. Can I get a "Best thing ever" over here?

Stop using exclamation marks after every other sentence.
House of Random    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

RED Scout wrote:

Here's the scoop: In addition to Youtube, you can also view other mainstream video player sites, like Hulu, and CN Video (for CLASSIC CN Shows like Dexter's Laboratory, Cow & Chicken, and I Am Weasel, as well as current favorites from Canada like Total Drama Action!). Also, Homestar Runner's Toons are no longer Out of Sync after a while, and play in perfect sync.

Stop having autism.

Fixed.
Toad House    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

Donkey Kong wrote:
RED Scout wrote:

Stop being a faggot.

Fixed.
Hammerspace    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

For those of you who don't have it, it is free now. :D
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

...How is it the best thing ever if it has no tabs?

I have a computer for the internet.
Geno's Tree    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
...How is it the best thing ever if it's a console browser?

hey geno i fixed your post
bobzearth42's Shop    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:
Geno wrote:
...How is it the best thing ever if it's a console browser?

hey geno i fixed your post
Oh, thanks. awesome
Geno's Tree    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 am   Reply with quote

Okay, I tested some of the things commonly affiliated with the Internet:

- Youtube: Okay.
- Veoh: NOT Okay.
- CN Video: Okay.
- Hulu: Not Okay.

And I can assume that anything that worked with the previous version will work with this one.

The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:47 am   Reply with quote

Okay, I tested some of the things commonly affiliated with the Internet:

- Youtube: Okay.
- Veoh: NOT Okay.
- CN Video: Okay.
- Hulu: Not Okay.

And I can assume that anything that worked with the previous version will work with this one.
Well, the fact it doesn't work with Hulu is even more proof for me not to get it.
Geno's Tree    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:42 am   Reply with quote

Donkey Kong wrote:
RED Scout wrote:

Win

Stop having autism.

Fixed.
Milton Games    
jaled
supermsn

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 am   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
Donkey Kong wrote:
RED Scout wrote:

Stop acting like the majority of the forum.

Fixed.
supermsn's CRAZY Shop    
BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:26 am   Reply with quote

supermsn wrote:
Sync wrote:
Donkey Kong wrote:
RED Scout wrote:

fgsfds

Fixed.
House of Random    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

RED Scout wrote:
supermsn wrote:
Sync wrote:
Donkey Kong wrote:
RED Scout wrote:

penis

Fixed.
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews