digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I want to revive the Digi-Megaman Project.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic
around the yoshi stone

HP: 10 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
RED Scout wrote:
Scout Man

RED Scout wrote:
The battle would start with my original "green cloak" form, and I carry a FREAKING SHOTGUN attempting to gun you to death. Enough hits and the cloak gets thrown off and I'm now a RED Scout. Every so often I hit a baseball and it flies around the room, and other weapons the Scout uses in TF2.

Also, the stage will be TF2 themed, and one more attack...

BONK

addon: Baseball Shoot

Shoots baseballs. If charged will bring out THE FREAKIN SANDMAN and destroy any living thing except yourself and bosses. Charge can only be used once per level.
Wouldn't taking out 3/4th of your weapon meter for the Sandman charge be more convenient?
why not weaken the sandman and make it just the sand man but you can only use it 6-7 times like any other screen affecting attack
balrog's suitcase of stuff    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 pm   Reply with quote

balrog wrote:
Sync wrote:
RED Scout wrote:
Scout Man

RED Scout wrote:
The battle would start with my original "green cloak" form, and I carry a FREAKING SHOTGUN attempting to gun you to death. Enough hits and the cloak gets thrown off and I'm now a RED Scout. Every so often I hit a baseball and it flies around the room, and other weapons the Scout uses in TF2.

BONK

Shoots baseballs. If charged will bring out THE FREAKIN SANDMAN and destroy any living thing except yourself and bosses. Charge can only be used once per level.
Wouldn't taking out 3/4th of your weapon meter for the Sandman charge be more convenient?
why not weaken the sandman and make it just the sand man but you can only use it 6-7 times like any other screen affecting attack
I was actually considering that. He could be just some sort of live charging wall that clears your path.
Hammerspace    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:18 pm   Reply with quote

are you even looking at my posts
Hell    
BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
RED Scout wrote:
Scout Man

RED Scout wrote:

BONK

Yeah, sure.
House of Random    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
Code:
Name:Doll Man
Apperance:The original Tails Doll.
Copy Weapon:Puppet Bomb (Think of Bomb Man's weapon, except it detonates when it touches an enemy or a wall that can be destroyed.)
Pattern:Floats through the air out of the Franis Buster's range, firing projectiles aimed at FranisMan, then lowers to the ground to rush at FranisMan as incredible speeds, then finally throws a Puppet Bomb at Franis Man before raising back into the air.
Stage:Hell (Based off of the stages in Waligie)
Miniboss:Maniac Man (Slowly moves toward the right side of the screen from the left;Is too large to be jumped over, and will kill the player instantly on touch.)

Sounds cool.
Paradeem 8    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

Crappy Blue Luigi wrote:
Tails Doll wrote:
Code:
Copy Weapon:Puppet Bomb (Think of Bomb Man's weapon, except it detonates when it touches an enemy or a wall that can be destroyed.)
Pattern:Floats through the air out of the Franis Buster's range, firing projectiles aimed at FranisMan, then lowers to the ground to rush at FranisMan as incredible speeds, then finally throws a Puppet Bomb at Franis Man before raising back into the air.
Miniboss:Maniac Man (Slowly moves toward the right side of the screen from the left;Is too large to be jumped over, and will kill the player instantly on touch.)

Sounds cool.
Now only if Sync would actually look at it.
Hell    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
are you even looking at my posts
Yeah I saw it, I just can't quote more than one thing with the Wii. Sorry. :(

It's a pretty decent and clear submission. I like it.
Hammerspace    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
Crappy Blue Luigi wrote:
Tails Doll wrote:
Code:

Sounds cool.
Now only if Sync would actually look at it.
jeez dude, i'm limited right now

gimme a break :(
Hammerspace    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:25 pm   Reply with quote

Oh yeah, forgot you were on it. Can I provide a few songs? I know the perfect soundtrack for Hell, for one.
Hell    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot you were on it. Can I provide a few songs? I know the perfect soundtrack for Hell, for one.
Go ahead.
Hammerspace    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

Flar3 Luigi wrote:
Alrighty then. My weapon will be a bouncing ph1r3ball that will last for 5 seconds. If the ph1r3ball hits him, then it will leech off his health for 4 seconds. I also try to charge into the protoganist. I can be very quick.

...I unno, I think I should leave some stuff out.
Just in case Sync didn't see this.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

This is the song for Hell.
Hell    
BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:37 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, I'll make my stage ctf_2fort, and cough up a soundtrack: pm coming.
House of Random    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

This would make great final boss music.

Though, I can't find a decent midi, unfortunately.
Paradeem 8    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

Sync give me an idea on what some of the stages are gonna be like so i can start looking for music you can use.
Some store that sells shit    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic