digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Leaving.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> E.V.I.L. HQ
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

I just noticed that it happens.. a lot... Like in the middle of a discussion someone will say "Very good point, I thoroughly agree. oh, and IM POKING YOU WITH OVER 9000 HOT POCKEts!". and then all hell breaks loose.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
I just noticed that it happens.. a lot... Like in the middle of a discussion someone will say "Very good point, I thoroughly agree. oh, and IM POKING YOU WITH OVER 9000 HOT POCKEts!". and then all hell breaks loose.

...Yeah... except they say it different... and not with Hot Pockets all the time...
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:

yep. poking. "over 9000!". and hot pockets. you pretty much hit the nail on the head.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> E.V.I.L. HQ