digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I just got a NEW throne!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:33 am   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Dark Prognosticus wrote:
Lord knows you need three chairs just to sit down -_-

YOU BET I KNOW YOU NEED THREE CHAIRS JUST TO SIT DOWN!!!

I think she was talking about you... o.o
Nastasia's Shop    
Agent of Crime
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:35 am   Reply with quote

DP is a girl? So I've been exposed to cooties? Ahhhh! Get them off me!

Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:12 am   Reply with quote

Dark Giga Spiked ParaMuth wrote:
Thrones are Geek Gear now?

Wait, if it's Geek Gear, and Lord Bowser has it, that means.........LORD BOWSER IS A GEEK!!!!!!!!!
Ultimario Mart!    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:39 am   Reply with quote

Agent of Crime wrote:
DP is a girl? So I've been exposed to cooties? Ahhhh! Get them off me!

If DP is a girl, then I.... .......................... didn't know.

lol.

And Yellow magikoopa wins. that is the biggest throne I have ever seen. bigger than a mountain. I'd love to sit on it.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:53 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
So? Look at mine!

HA! I can't POSSIBLY imagine the pain you must suffer from those butt-stabbing spikes!

No, my slaves act as personal butt-pillows.
Pipe Land Goods    
Nastasia

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:51 pm   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
So? Look at mine!

HA! I can't POSSIBLY imagine the pain you must suffer from those butt-stabbing spikes!

Ew, that sounds wrong... O-o
Nastasia's Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

[quote="Celebi Kitty"]
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
So? Look at mine!

Shocked
Pipe Land Goods    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

[quote="Yellow Magikoopa"]
Celebi Kitty wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
So? Look at mine!

Shocked

Rolling Eyes
Alchemy slam.    
Nastasia

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

Confused
Nastasia's Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

I like smiley faces Mr. Green Mr. Green
Pipe Land Goods    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

I like these more.

*bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!*
*bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!* *bling!*

Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

OMG!! THERE ARE OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!
Pipe Land Goods    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

Of course chairs are geek gear. Haven't you seen those really cool ones with like the speakers in the headrest, a cup and 4 controller holders/chargers, air-cooled seat your butt is nice and cool, etc.
The Shop on a Hill    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:57 pm   Reply with quote

Celebi Kitty wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Dark Prognosticus wrote:
Lord knows you need three chairs just to sit down -_-

YOU BET I KNOW YOU NEED THREE CHAIRS JUST TO SIT DOWN!!!

I think she was talking about you... o.o

Oh, and who was I talking about? Fish-sticks?
Bowser'z!    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:02 am   Reply with quote

Why is there a display stand next to your throne?
Also, Why is there a hallway next to your throne? Someone could easily get you.
There is also a rope crossing the throne. I haven't seen a throne like this one before.
Troopa's Treats    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear