digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutters Forum - A prediciton and warning from Zelnor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Searching For Tippi
mikeytrend

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:29 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Thank you, Shaymin, that was truly... enlightening. You are right, I underestimated the sense of Spam, well the sense of fun spam in contrast to destructive spam. it is a relieve to let the brain hamster run freely... Also i like the fact that my edits are considered epic... I'll upload the video now, mom...

Yeah, that with the MMORPG was a bad choice of words, I meant that Digibutter became the embodiment of awesome with the extraz like coins or shops and relationships...

Okay, then the pervert wave really has passed. Sorry, but I was seriously grossed out by some of that stuff. And you are right that stuff like that is human nature (which strenghtens my religious theory that one of the reason God made us was to be imperfect because that's an infinite source of amusement).

THe only drop of poison is still that nobody feels like starting an intelligent conversation... wait, this is one, ain't it ?

Greetings,
mind slave,

Zelnor.

[EDIT] Whatr about my flashy graphics ? Although I suddendly learned in 10 minutes how to make these with Excel nobody likes them... Danggit.

[EDIT 2 ] Here the promised stupid video ! http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTV95SSSnTI

lol, I like the video.
I think I just lost some brain cells, but it was worth it.
Razz
Tippington's    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

I don't like the reference to perverts shoving a chainsaw up my ass, but I agree with your post. It's getting better now, because M'aiq and Shrowser didn't really leave.
A Bucket of Stuff    
*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

Well, it looks like this whole thing has been cleared up. You made some very good points, Zelnor, but nearly all of them refer to Off-Topic. So there's an easy way to solve your problem, stay out of Off-Topic, or don't read the [M] labeled topics.
vBay    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:36 pm   Reply with quote

vbzobs wrote:
Well, it looks like this whole thing has been cleared up. You made some very good points, Zelnor, but nearly all of them refer to Off-Topic. So there's an easy way to solve your problem, stay out of Off-Topic, or don't read the [M] labeled topics.

That, and Francis wants is to go from R to PG13 again. A welcome change.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:17 pm   Reply with quote

I'm getting freaking tired of people being perverts. It's turning out like my school. I hate it when people say that kind of crap.
Pipe Land Goods    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah...

I sort of did take a part in the pervert threads, and I sorta wish I'd never run into them... so if I disturbed you, Zelnor, I'm sorry...

...in other news, the video is WIN.
Buzzy Mart    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Nice analysis. I support you for this.

the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
I'm getting freaking tired of people being perverts. It's turning out like my school. I hate it when people say that kind of crap.

blah. i only did that for one night, i dunno about everyone else. besides, you some of us find it funny and that's why we keep doing it - let us have our fun D:
and as not including whatever flame war Im missing right now cause of slow computer.. there was only mature stuff that one night. you remember poor vaati and stuff? D: we tried another night but it just failed. it's a passing fad, seriously just let it go. if everyone feels the same way about mature topics, they'll just stop being popular.

when my computer is up and typing isn't really slow and the shift key works on everything, i'm going to write something to the people complaining about off topic.. they're not realizing what it's for >__<
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Whah hah hah hah Whack!
Whacka
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:41 am   Reply with quote

Whacka-Doo! I completely agree with the statement that was made by Zelnor to the fullest degree possible by comprehension. Digibutter is turning into a festering, vile, forboding sewer of disgusting spam, trolling posts and trash. Overall, the waste disposal bins in this forum must be choking on the amount of crap that surges through these invisible wavelengths. I decided to burrow deep into the cavernous depths that is Digibutter history. Ending up inside a glistening chamber of luminescant crystaline hallways of good quality posts and Role Playing posts. My cobalt body glistened with happiness as I tunneled into the future. As I emerged from the labyrinths that were digibutter's posts, I stumbled across a gigantic pungent odour of rotting sewage, poking my round head from the depths of the soft earth, my eyes were not prepared for what they depicted to my brain. The entire area was full of disgusting slushed up spam, trolling, pervertedness and overall disgusting conversation. It lathered the walls like butter on toast. It was by far the foulest stench that my nostrils have been riddled with in my entire being. I hastily burrowed back into the dank intestines of Digibutter's history and hurtled up into the present, to be greeted by a fragrance not far off.

In other words, I totally agree with Zelnor on all boundaries of his very well worded and thought conclusion on the status of the current digibutter.

I am going to try and bring back the gaming forums.
Whacka-Doo?    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:44 am   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:

wow..... if I remember correctly, you were the first person to BE perverted. although that was about a month ago and you mostly stopped.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:30 am   Reply with quote

Well.....I just read the whole thing....

So.....

I'd have to say that it's more than true. But if the moderators would crack down on it, maybe it wouldn't happen.

In truth....I believe that there should be more enforced rules on SPAM and pervertedness....for it only destroys a website (I know this from the fact that I left twelve sites due to this).

As a matter of fact, I find it funny that a few of the moderators SPAM as well...when they are not supposed to....and the fact that I rarely see any moderation going on (forgive me if I miss anything, I'm sure there are some moderations).
The Halberd's Hold    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:45 am   Reply with quote

Meta-Knight wrote:
As a matter of fact, I find it funny that a few of the moderators SPAM as well...when they are not supposed to....and the fact that I rarely see any moderation going on (forgive me if I miss anything, I'm sure there are some moderations).

but sites die without spam and die with it :* i don't think it's the spam at all.
if you read my post after his youd understand.. maybe. blah, everyone acts like spam is always a bad thing.

also, no spam will very well mean no digibutter. why don't you first try getting everyone to do something other than off topic, before complaining about everyone being there?
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:50 am   Reply with quote

Agreed but people still should troll

by the way nice job on the polls.

And I agree with Meta-Knight and yellow.
Anime and Image Shop    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:09 am   Reply with quote

Shaymin wrote:
Meta-Knight wrote:

but sites die without spam and die with it :* i don't think it's the spam at all.
if you read my post after his youd understand.. maybe. blah, everyone acts like spam is always a bad thing.

also, no spam will very well mean no digibutter. why don't you first try getting everyone to do something other than off topic, before complaining about everyone being there?

If there is SPAM...there should be very little. SPAM is inevitable, but a large amount gets annoying. If members want to SPAM that much, make a SPAM forum.
The Halberd's Hold    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:12 am   Reply with quote

i like how you put kii's avi in there too, as i made that for her
lol
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback