digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutters Forum - A prediciton and warning from Zelnor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:36 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
I am speechless. I have read the whole thing and as I read more and more of it I relize how right you are. I am literally crying right now (and I'm no cry baby). It's sad what's happened to our beloved Digibutter. It was an absolutely wonderfull place! And now it's sank to a level lower than the titanic. I've learned more more words this past month than in my years of english class. It is disturbing. You have stated the truth and you have my highest respet for that. Thank you.

Who are you again?
Bowser'z!    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

Boshi wrote:
Now that I think of it, this is 100% opinion. And some of it is false. (Digibutter wasn't here in march, kid)

All things in the world are nothing but opinions. Everything you see, hear and breathe is only what you want it to be... [/deep]

:3
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:58 am   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
I am speechless. I have read the whole thing and as I read more and more of it I relize how right you are. I am seriously crying right now (and I'm no cry baby). It's sad what's happened to our beloved Digibutter. It was an absolutely wonderfull place! And now it's sank to a level lower than the titanic. I've learned more more words this past month than in my years of english class. It is disturbing. You have stated the truth and you have my highest respet for that. Thank you.

Who are you again?

The person you've been kidnapping all these years, and the reason Mario's kicked your butt. Ok, I'm seriously a person that was here for a while, went on an unexpected vacation, and got the computer there to work. Now I'm posting again.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:25 am   Reply with quote

ANNOUNCEMENT !
(Hence the huge text, Razz)

I know that Digibutter wasn't here in March. I mistook March for May. Little Error. The charts are still accurate, and made of as precise data as I could get.
Which, if I'm perfectly honest, meant that I heavily thought about each number and then pulled a fitting one out of my ass.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:46 am   Reply with quote

you should know that until mid may all posts were good.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:30 am   Reply with quote

Bumped for the heck of it. Any other opinions ? (REad the first
overly long post and look at the shiny charts !)
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback