digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

HOLY SH*T!!!! PREVIEW OF METROID PRIME 3 ON SHOP CHANNEL!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

...THAT. WAS. EPIC.

<3 The new update.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

Could Mother Brain be an Aurora or w/e?
Piccolo's Goods    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:47 pm   Reply with quote

that was epic. I still dunno if I wanna play the game though. I didn't like the first 2 games.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

Harxsa wrote:
Could Mother Brain be an Aurora or w/e?

It basically confirmed it, actually. The blueprints at the very end are almost an exact replica of Mother Brain's lair in Metroid and Super Metroid. Plus, the Aurora shown looked a hella lot like Mother Brain.
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:55 pm   Reply with quote

Mother Brain is an Aurora! That final part showed the level from the original Metroid (I played the original just last night, actually) that Mother Brain is in. Hello history lesson!
Geno's Tree    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

Doopliss! wrote:
Mother Brain is an Aurora! That final part showed the level from the original Metroid (I played the original just last night, actually) that Mother Brain is in. Hello history lesson!

Yes. That is exactly what my post just explained >_>

Although, admittedly, there are a few holes in the Mother Brain is and Aurora theory. It's more likely that the Auroras were heavily based on Mother Brain.
I am NOT a pig!
Darkly

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

Like woah..this might get me into the Metroid series. ^_^

That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

INTERNET HATE MACHINE wrote:
Doopliss! wrote:

Although, admittedly, there are a few holes in the Mother Brain is and Aurora theory. It's more likely that the Auroras were heavily based on Mother Brain.

you mean that after mother brain was destroyed, they duplicated the design, and mass-produced?
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:44 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Doopliss! wrote:

you mean that after mother brain was destroyed, they duplicated the design, and mass-produced?

No. Mother Brain was created by the Chozo. It's entirely possible that they shared the design with the Federation, who then mass-produced them and took credit for it.
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Doopliss! wrote:

No. Mother Brain was created by the Chozo. It's entirely possible that they shared the design with the Federation, who then mass-produced them and took credit for it.

ah. but any of the 3 could be possible.
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Doopliss! wrote:

It's impossible for the Galactic Federation to have copied the Mother Brain design after she was destroyed, as that took place twenty years ago. Now, Samus is in her twenties, and since she didn't start being a bounty hunter until she was in her teens, well...
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Doopliss! wrote:

It's impossible for the Galactic Federation to have copied the Mother Brain design after she was destroyed, as that took place twenty years ago. Now, Samus is in her twenties, and since she didn't start being a bounty hunter until she was in her teens, well...

you know it's been garenteed that the metroid games timeline does NOT match the release order
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Doopliss! wrote:

you know it's been garenteed that the metroid games timeline does NOT match the release order

What gave you the idea that I didn't know that?
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Doopliss! wrote:

teh chronology points that prime 3 and the original will be much closer to eachother than 20 years.
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:59 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Pure-??? wrote:
Doopliss! wrote:

teh chronology points that prime 3 and the original will be much closer to eachother than 20 years.

That's exactly what my post was saying. Although, after rereading it, I can see where you may have misunderstood me >.>. I meant that the Federation introduced the Aurora Units twenty years ago.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews