digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Whoa Zone / Dot Wood Tree
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

? Block: Whoa. This place is a zone. Anyway...let's see now.

Ahem...Gwarharharhar! ...No, that doesn't work. Heeheeheehee! No, that's not right either. Um...Bloklokloklok! Perfect! Now, to plan my conquest of stuff...

Last edited by Fancy Wario on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

*Enters through a portal*

Piccolo: Hope I don't get lost here. This place is supposedly like a maze. Time to explore♪
---
Piccolo: All I see so far are blocks and Tileoids. Oh yeah! I need a tile for Mr. I.

*Piccolo rapidly smashes the blue Tileoid with his head*

Piccolo: A good tile. This should work♪
---
Piccolo: There seem to be a lot of blocks here. I wonder if any of them are the ? block. I don't have enough time to check them all. I'll just bring this tile back.

*Teleports back to base*
Piccolo's Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Mr I: Hm... Piccolo was correct, there is an abundance of ? Blocks here. I'll need my Trueform Eye in order to find him...

Mr I senses a more powerful ? Block in the room where there was a battle between some sort of plumbers, a turtle king, and a princess.

Mr I: BINGO!

I roll off...
Temple of I    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:43 am   Reply with quote

Mr I: This threatens my plans. GO TILEROID I! DESTROY! ABSORB! DEFEAT!

The Tileroids posess all of the ? blocks besides THE ? BLOCK.

Mr I: I'll spare you, but make a motion to oppose me, AND I WILL WIPE YOU FROM EXISTANCE!

Mr I disappears but leaves the Tileroids.
Temple of I    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:04 am   Reply with quote

? Block: ...Hm. The oversized eyeball is more of an annoyance than he seems. No matter. The ? Blocklings are easily replaced, and I have created more useful minions now. ? Blockigons! Come to me!

*Several Hooligons whose squares have been replaced by ? Blocks appear before the ? Block*

? Block: Seize the Tileoid I's, but ensure that the extraction process of it goes as planned. I'm off to Sammer's Kingdom. So, Mr. I, you choose to oppose me? Very well then...let us see if you can stand against what I have planned for you! Blokloklokloklok!
Fleep
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:36 am   Reply with quote

Fleep suddenly appeared in the Whoa Zone. "Wow, amore!♪ This place has changed a lot since I've last been here!♪ I think I like this new look, though.♪ I'll have to find whoever did this, amore!♪"

? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:57 am   Reply with quote

? Block: Eh? Who the hell are you? Well, if you want to join me, go right ahead. If not, get the hell out. I have work to do. Now, then, End Boss? Are you all right in there?

End Boss: I am not End Boss. I am...Block of a Thousand ?s!

? Block: Excellent. As suspected, my ? Blockifier works on things other than monsters as well.

*? Blockifier breaks down*

? Block: ...Although I could use a better mechanic. Pigarithms don't exactly have the best building skills. Oh well. With End Boss -

End Boss: BLOCK OF A THOUSAND ?S!

? Block: - I mean, Block of a Thousand ?s on my side, things are looking up.
Fleep
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:05 am   Reply with quote

"Hm...brainwashing machines, a sinister plot...I like it, amore!♪ I think I'll join up with you!♪"

Fleep flew around the Whoa Zone, trying to memorize its layout. Once he had done so, he went back to the ? Block. "So...what do I do, amore?♪"

? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:21 am   Reply with quote

? Block: A new ally is always welcomed. Your job is to gather me more allies. Preferably at least one that's a good mechanic. In the meantime, I'll see if I can propose a truce with Mr. I. The Tileoid I's are proving harder than I thought to contain. While he's not an enormous threat, he is proving to be more than just a minor nuisance.

*Sends a letter to Mr. I's base. The letter reads:

"I am willing to propose a truce between the two of us. Find a neutral area for us to meet and discuss the details.

-The ? Block"
Mega Star
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:00 am   Reply with quote

*misteriously appears* The heck? I was suppossed to go to Star Haven! Where am I, exactly?

Wow, it's The ? Block! and Fleep!

Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 am   Reply with quote

*Warps in*

Mimi: ? Block! Where's Final Boss?

Mimi!!!
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 am   Reply with quote

Mimi: Mega Star, We meet again...

Mega Star
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:08 am   Reply with quote

Wait a second *turns around* Mimi...I can tell you're still angry because Merlee didn't pay you, right?

? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:09 am   Reply with quote

? Block: >_>...um...I thought my security was better than that. *Narrows eyes at Mimi* I know you. You're that girl that caused me to go over the edge and plan out this whole thing!

And I have no idea who this Mega Star guy is.
Mimi!!!
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:10 am   Reply with quote

Yes Mega Star I'm angry... angry enough to...

*Mimi music plays*

*Mimi slightly tilts head to the right until her eyes turn into black circles. Her head tilts 360 degrees a few times until it finally settles upside down. The bow tie grows bigger and flashes red while beeping and Mimi's eyes turn smaller. Mimi's Head turns big and wrinkly and 6 long spider legs grow out of it. One of Mimi's ponytails hangs off a leg and her little body hangs limply off her upside down head*

Mimi: Mimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimmimimimi!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play