digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Aah, what game should i get...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

Ok i really need your guys help. first of all I am getting a DS Lite soon. and i am getting a good game, and a cheap priced game. The cheap priced game is Brain Age. the good game, is another one out of the Three. New Super Mario Bros, Metroid Prime : hunters, and Starfox: Command.

Let me tell you on what style i want. I like the way mario bros. looks. and it looks fun, but after awhile i get tired of scroll playing. I dont really like metroid, i dont like the way how it is when you have to travel FAR just to get a checkpoint. But i really want a Online game for the DS. also, Starfox Command, i dont really like shooting people in planes, but i like Starfox alittle. Which game out of the Three would you get? Also another question is, on Metroid and Starfox, do you know an estimate of how many people go online? cuz i dont want a game with no one online... HELP!!

Oh, and also. im looking foward to getting Nintendogs or Animal Crossing for my Mom. (SOMETHING EASY) cause i really want her to get into video games. i mean at Miyamotos Keynote, he was talking about his Wife-O-Meter. and I am making a Mom-O-Meter. trying to get them in a high rate for gaming.. But i need your help on what is easier, and more for moms. Nintendogs, or Animal crossing. Is Nintendogs good? is Animal Crossing good? what game should i get for her? answer as much question guys, and if i find them helpful, i will give you a donation.
Koop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

A toughie. My friend has New Super Mario Bros, and he says it's pretty fun. The other two games, I haven't even played. Can't help you there. XD
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

ok thanks, but try answering all questions to be more helpful! thanks bud Wink
Koop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

I've never played Metroid Prime : hunters, but I heard it was good. NEW Super Mario Bros. was okay; it could have been improved in some areas. such as difficulty and length(both throughout the game and in-course). Star Fox Command was alright as well, but they really should have made something like the original masterpiece for the 64, because the gameplay in Command was kind of retarded. Still, you have all those alternate paths and endings, although the level themes are cool, the game gets very repetitive at times. Nintendogs will have you playing for a long time, and is a great pick-up-and-play game, but some parts of the game *cough*talentshows*cough* are just a complete CHORE. But I really think your mom will like Brain Age.I don't know why, but moms just like that game. Sorry for the huge report, and I hope I was helpful. Very Happy

Last edited by Yellow Magikoopa on Tue May 29, 2007 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pipe Land Goods    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

dont be sorry, thanks!
Koop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

As for the Wifi, I think ALL games have this problem, but when somebody realizes they're getting their ass handed to them, they'll immediately disconnect, ending the game. It's REALLY annoying. Mad Mad
Pipe Land Goods    
Agent of Crime
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:20 pm   Reply with quote

Brain Age is a joke. It can't recognize voice or handwriting well at all, and if you're the sort of person who likes Sudoku, hang yourself.

Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

never played sudoku, and i heard abbout the voice and hand writing. im still getting it though. so dont talk about that game talk about the other ones listed, thanks Wink
Koop    
Agent of Crime
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
im still getting it though.

Half of the games are unplayable.

I'm not exaggerating.

Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Agent of Crime wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
im still getting it though.

Half of the games are unplayable.

I'm not exaggerating.

unplayable..

what do you mean?
Koop    
Agent of Crime
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

As in, no matter how hard you try, it won't read your handwriting or recognize your voice the way it should, leading to a brainage of, as some other users might put it, over 9000.

Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

ok thats to far, lol. thats imposible unless its a hack. i mean unless your a 7 year old 1st grader who is barly learning to write, then i can understand it wont read your hand writing, but i obviously can write numbers good.

Done with MS Paint.

Yeah.
Koop    
Agent of Crime
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

It doesn't matter how well you write. The game has a very poor handwriting recognition system.

Like this, only worse: http://www.theslackerz.com/index.php?Page=30

Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

are you forgeting that that is a comic, a fan art that some random person wrote.

Check this one out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqmFRx34gF0
Koop    
Agent of Crime
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
are you forgeting that that is a comic, a fan art that some random person wrote.

Yes, but that doesn't mean it's not true. I have the game.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming