digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

HI-TECHNICAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!I FOUND HER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

PoorlyDrawnFinalBoss wrote:
Ruki Motomiya wrote:
Winged Spiky Goomba wrote:
MAiq the Liar wrote:
My my, mortals, you sure are weak.

Arguing over who can beat such a small fry as MARIO. Mario is no hero, he relies completely on "Stars", "coins", and his so-called "friends". If you want a true opponent, you would have to fight someone as strong as Shadow Mario, who has actual power, as opposed to meager power that is bolstered by power-ups and "friends"

Coming from the guy with a little fox in his sig. Shocked

you, fool, do not know the power of the fox...

QFT.
however, Kitsune>Fox any day.

.......except for Y I F F

Kitsune = Fox.

And the name Kit derives from Kitfox, which derives from Kitsune... and Fox.

Let's just leave it at >Foxes SLASH Kitsunes > all.

Fixed.

Escuse me, but DIGIMON are unimportant as well as useless in basically everything. The show sucked, the games sucked, and the idea sucked. If you like it, grand, but don't try to make it look like I do.

Now if you'll excuse me, mortal of the third dimension... I must leave.

Ok, stop. I don't think you should fight here.
NON BANNER    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

Escuse me, but DIGIMON are unimportant as well as useless in basically everything. The show sucked, the games sucked, and the idea sucked. If you like it, grand, but don't try to make it look like I do.

You just started something with several people, M'aiq thinks.

Whoever thought Digimon World 1+3 and Digimon Rumble Arena sucked needs to get a better taste in games.
Tamriellic Titles    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:44 pm   Reply with quote

MAiq the Liar wrote:

Whoever thought Digimon World 1+3 and Digimon Rumble Arena sucked needs to get a better taste in games.

Ah yes, I remember the good old days of playing Rumble Arena... yeah, forgot that was a game.

Digimon world games had me confused from the menu screen... so I never tried.

And the show... obviously... sucked. Why? Because it's so very similar to pokemon, that closed minded fools write it off as a clone. I wrote it off as a clone once or twice... but right now, I simply don't like the show.
rawrshop    
IloveDandD

HP: 86 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:56 am   Reply with quote

I feel sad all i have is a stupid toopid merlin pic!!! nobody likes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll just go eat worms! WAAAA!!

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:36 am   Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
MAiq the Liar wrote:
Quote:

Ah yes, I remember the good old days of playing Rumble Arena... yeah, forgot th at was a game.

And the show... obviously... sucked. Why? Because it's so very similar to pokemon, that closed minded fools write it off as a clone. I wrote it off as a clone once or twice... but right now, I simply don't like the show.

Digimon came first. Smile About Pokemon, here's my thoughts of it. It's a very repetitive series with a good idea, you catch and use creatures to fight others, but that was just for merchandise. Almost everything else sucked ingame, like the plot and media. I can't have my say about D&P, but besides the MMORPG elements or the media, it's probably the same exact thing. Before you bash me for not liking Pokemon, it's just an opinion, and I like the Pokemon, well, the older ones. *Shudder* PS:Digimon is no clone, Pokemon is a clone of itself.
Hell    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:53 am   Reply with quote

Rocky Wrench wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
MAiq the Liar wrote:
Quote:

Ah yes, I remember the good old days of playing Rumble Arena... yeah, forgot th at was a game.

Digimon came first. Smile About Pokemon, here's my thoughts of it. It's a very repetitive series with a good idea, you catch and use creatures to fight others, but that was just for merchandise. Almost everything else sucked ingame, like the plot and media. I can't have my say about D&P, but besides the MMORPG elements or the media, it's probably the same exact thing. Before you bash me for not liking Pokemon, it's just an opinion, and I like the Pokemon, well, the older ones. *Shudder* PS:Digimon is no clone, Pokemon is a clone of itself.

Actually, Pokemon came about a year before those old tamagatchi-like Digimon things came out.

And Merlin, for the love of god, do not necromance.
Tamriellic Titles    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:12 am   Reply with quote

Wheres Mario?
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies