digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SSG's misAdventure!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:02 pm   Reply with quote

So yeah, this story is my sig banner. Sorry it took long to post it, CBLuigi, Y. Magikoopa. But its here =) I decided to change the name to misAdventure. I'll fix that next banner I make. If you think this is bad, don't bother reading this.
WARNING: MAY CONATAIN EXTREME RANDOMNESS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
SSG's misAdventure!
Prolouge
After the events of SPM, Sammer's Kingdom has returned to normal. Everyone is happy. Everything is back to normal (Except for one Sammer Guy's stupidity). One day, Mario and his friends (Yes Bowser too) to train and to find out who the last sammer guy is. Mario made it to the end (already?) and he is now facing End Boss.
Mario used the ol' "Grab by his tail and spin him around" ('course the End Boss has no tail so Mario grabbed him by his foot dur!) "YEE HAW!" yelled Mario and he tossed the End Boss really far. Well, maybe too far...
"Woah Mario you threw him a little "too" far" said Luigi while his jaw dropped to the ground. "Well, whos up for cookies?" said King Sammers. "YEAH!" said Bowser. "Aww but I just ate!" complained Luigi. "Sure" said Peach. And as we all know, Mario doesn't talk in SPM so we'll just say Mario nodded.
Meanwhile, Small Sammer Guy (We'll call him SSG to save time) was resting. He was really bored. "Sigh...I wished something happened" said SSG. Just as when he said that, the End Boss flew toward SSG. Poor little Sammer Guy got squashed. Now, he's headed to the...UNDERWHERE!
"DARN YOU END BOSS! DARN Y-" screamed SSG.
"Er...who's up for cookies?" said End Boss.
"MEEEE!!!!!!" exclaimed every single Sammer Guys.

Thats it for today, ch. 1 should be up tomarrow. If not, I dunno. So how is it? Bad? Good?
Baby Shop    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

That... Was...

AWESOMER THAN AWESOME. I lover it.
Paradeem 8    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:11 pm   Reply with quote

Great. Continue this.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

Poor SSG xD That's a pretty crappy way to have your game ended...

Anyway, I like it! I can't wait to see chapter 1!
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

woot, keep it up.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
MintCream
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:28 pm   Reply with quote

Yay cookies!

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:16 pm   Reply with quote

Thanks for the compliment guys! Really appreaciate it.
Chapter 1
The 3 Annoying Doors
"ugh..where am I?" said SSG. Last thing I remembered was that *bleep* (I'm bleeping curse words for no reason) End Boss flew toward me for no apparent reason. Once I get out of here, he'll pay. ooooohhh he'll pay! Say, where am I...?" wondered SSG. "Your in the UNDERWHERE!" said one of the D-Mens. "Underwear...? You mean what we wear under our pants?" asked SSG. "NOOOO you perv! the Underwhere, where you go when its Game Over! UNDERWHERE!" screamed the D-Men. "Under? Under where?" asked SSG. "NO! UNDERWHERE the place!" said the D-Men. "Where are you pointing at?" asked SSG. This of course, was annoying the D-Men so he just said "Never mind you shrimp just tell me how did you came here? Endless pit? Boss? Attacked by disgruntled penguins?" asked the D-Men. "Erm, lets just say End Boss...yeah." said SSG who didn't want to embarrase himself.
SSG walked around the Underwhere. There were a lot of Dry Bones. There were a lot of D-Mens. There were a lot of scary things (Except for that hot dog stand). SSG then noticed a throne. He was curious who was the king (He doesn't know the place is ruled by a queen yet) so he went in. When he went inside, there were D-Men guards. "Hoooold it! Just what brings you here?" asked one of the guard. "Er...I wanted to meet the king." said SSG. "HA Queen Jaydes is busy now! Come back in 3 hours!" said the other guard. "And its a queen not a king!" said the first guard. "Er, I dropped my wallet here." said SSG. "Ha! Thats what they say! Come back with a better excuse next time!" said the other guard.
And so the guards kicked him out. "Owie what a grouch!" exclaimed SSG. And so, SSG had a briliant plan to get inside. (He just wants to get in for no reason). 1 hour later, SSG came inside again. This time he beat up one of the guard (Don't underestimate the power of this grasshopper) and took the guard hat and badge. Now the other guards thought SSG was a D-Men guard too. Except one guard said D-Mens arn't supposed to be that small. Thats when SSG hit him hard in the D-Men's private parts.
A few minutes later, he approached the throne. Queen Jaydes was snoozing in her throne...that is, until SSG woke her up with a loud scream (I too, dont' know why he did that) "YOU! WHY DID YOU INTERUPT YOUR QUEEN'S BEAUTY SLEEP! DO YOOOU WANT TO BE FIRED?!?" yelled the Queen. "Well, sorry queen but do you mind tellin' me why I'm here?" said SSG. (so THATS why he woke her up...what an idiot he's still in disguise) "Well certainly." said Jaydes. "Because its game over for you and now you belong to me and now get back TO YOUR *bleep* POST!" yelled Jaydes. SSG, who now noticed he was still wearing the guard hat and badge, took them off. "gasp! what have ye done to poor Jimmithy?" cried Jaydes. "Sorry he must have gone to the bathroom. So anyway...why am i here miss?" asked SSG. "Well its simple, its GAME OVER!" screamed Jaydes. "...Hold on, why arn't you transformed into a D-Men yet?" "Well...its simple actually...oh fine! I don't know! Happy!?" yelled SSG.
"Hm...your game must not be over yet. You must have been sent here by accident. Well, to tell you the truth, I truly don't know the real way to go back." said Jaydes. "However, Grambi should know the way." "Grambi? Sounds like an old man's name" laughed SSG. "Well maybe because he IS old?" said Jaydes furiously. "Oh sorry Queen, my bad." said SSG (Deep inside him he still thinks that name is funny) "Well whatever. So you want to go to the Overthere huh?" said Jaydes. "Huh? Another pair of shorts?" asked SSG. "No, Overthere." answered Jaydes. "Over where?" asked SSG. "NO! OVERTHERE! The place for those with good hearts!" screamed Jaydes again. "NOW! You must pass 3 Dor Guys to go there." explained Jaydes. "Door guys?" asked SSG. "Yes Dor guys. Now go through this door and you should see Dor Guy #1." said Jaydes. "'k then by queeny." said SSG and he went through the door. "Sigh...what an idiot" said Jaydes.
Inside the door it was really dark. SSG couldn't see...luckly he had a flashlight in his pocket. (Lets just say Sammer Guys DO have pockets) He went up and up and up and up and up until he met Dor Guy 1. "Welcome you small fy. What brings you here? You want to go through?" said DorGuy1. "Well, if your a door, then the only thing to do here is to go through you so yeah." said SSG. "Well if you want to go through here, you must answer these 5 questions." said Dor Guy1. "Oh Boy!! Quizzes are my thing!" exclaimed SSG. "Okay, 1st question" said DG1 (From now on I'm calling Dor Guys DG).
1. How many Mario Party games are out now?
"HA! EASY! PIECE OF PIE!" said SSG. "8!"
"correct but that was the EASY one" said DG1. It gets harder.
2. who were the original characters in mario party that DIDN'T drop out?
"Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, and Yoshi" said SSG.
"Hm, good thing you were listening. Okay, next one" said DG1.
3. Since DK dropped out of Mario Party playable characters, what is one of his role now?
"Well, giving out stars in some boards." answered SSG who wasn't sure of this one (SSG has all Mario Party games now BTW)
"Correcto Mundo" said DG1. Next:
4. Koopa Kid was only playable in MP 5 and 6. Since he's not playable anymore, who would you say is his replacement?
"Dry Bones" said SSG
"Yes now final one" said DG1.
5. Which MP game has the most boards?
"HA! the first one!" said SSG.
"DING DING DING! We have a winner! You may pass." said DG1.
"YIPPIE!" exclaimed SSG.
So yeah he went through and through until he reached the 2nd DG.
"Okay you want to go through right?" asked DG2. "Of course sir" said SSG.
"Okay then, answer 3 questions." said DG2. "Two? Piece of chicken!" said SSG.
"Yeah, whatever, so ANYWAY..." said DG2
1. What did Bowser take in Paper Mario?
"The star rod" said SSG.
"correct!" said DG2
2. Why did the X-Nauts kidnapped Princess Peach?
"Er, to awaken Shadow Queen again?" said SSG.
"That is...right!" said DG2. "Last one!"
"This is piece of cake!" said SSG (Finally he got it right)
3. What happened to Count Bleck and Tippi?
"WHAT?!? But but..." said SSG. BUT
"Countdown to 10 seconds." said DG2.
"But no one knows!" said SSG.
"Correct! Thats the answer! No one knows!" said DG2 suprised he got it right."
"er, yeah! I knew that!" said SSG who of course, didn't knew that.
"You may pass" said DG2.
And so, he went through. Lets skip these parts until he gets to DG3.
zip a dee do da, zip a dee de, my oh my what oh SSG is here!
okay...back to the story...
"Hello DG3" said SSG. I'm here to get past through. Let me guess, more quizzes?" "Haha good guess but no! To get through me, you must beat the UNDERCHOMPS!" said DG3. "The under WHAT!?!?!" said SSG who is confused. DG3 summoned 3 Underchomp. "Battle these and you may go through." said DG3.
"Well, okaaaaay..." said SSG.
Its SSG's turn what will he do?
Attack who?
SSG attacks the Yellow UnderChomp.
Red Underchomp attacks SSG with Fire breath
SSG dodges like a pro!
Blue Underchomp uses Chomp whistle
Purple Underchomp appeared!
Yellow Underchomp used stinky breath
SSG lost 10 HP!
What will SSG do?
SSG attacks!
Red Underchomp dodges like a monkey!
Boomer comes out of nowhere!
Boomer blows up!
All 4 Underchomp is defeated!
SSG gains 4000 EXP!
Pixl Boomer don't get EXP!
_______
"Ooookay that was akward!" said SSG. "So you are you?" "I'm Boomer SCHBOOM! I was summoned to help you for no reason SCHBOWNB!" said Boomer.
"Okay then, lets go through this DG!" Said SSG.
And so, the 2 go through DG3. Then SSG noticed something,
"Hey! I don't want to be a hero! I just want to go HOME!!!" cried SSG.
Meanwhile, DG3 was suprised. "Hey...that wasn't supposed to happen!" said DG3.

2 B continued...
____
so how was that? Suggestions are welcomed peoople
Baby Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:29 pm   Reply with quote

I really liked the Underchomp battle. Overall, the story was good enough to keep me reading, which is rare. Wink 8.5/10!
Pipe Land Goods    
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:20 pm   Reply with quote

Oooh, purple chomp? I'd like a pink one XD I always thought it'd be cool to have a chain chomp pet.

This is pretty cool :3 The only suggestion I have is to not make it too much like the game, but it's still interesting seeing it from another character's point of view. So keep writing!
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Really great!
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote

"boomer appeared out of nowhere! Boomer blew up*

Funniest part ever.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:17 pm   Reply with quote

Kii wrote:
Oooh, purple chomp? I'd like a pink one XD I always thought it'd be cool to have a chain chomp pet.

This is pretty cool :3 The only suggestion I have is to not make it too much like the game, but it's still interesting seeing it from another character's point of view. So keep writing!

The Underchomps will return :3
And this story will be completly different from the game.
Chapter 2
Over...where am I?
SSG made it to the Overthere. He is still confused where he is. He is confused how to go home. He is confused why Boomer is following him.
"Well, I better walk around this place." said SSG. And so, our (not) hero walks around the Overthere hoping to find some clues. While walking he spotted a Nimbi (yes its Luvbi) who appears to be sleeping. "Maybe she can help!" said SSG. So he goes to her and tries to wake her up. SSG used the ol' "too loud for your ear to handle" scream. But did not wake her up. Then he hit her with his mace but still nothing. Finally he used a random cow to wake her up. But she's STILL snoozing. "I give up!" said SSG. Boomer blew up randomley also but did not wake her up.
Meanwhile, other Nimbis who were sleeping woke up from SSG's attempt to wake Luvbi up. "What was that...?" said one Nimbi. "I dunno, probably some random cow" said another Nimbi.
Back to SSG and Boomer, SSG went on and ignored Luvbi. While walking he saw a bush (Don't ask) and it was moving. Curious as he is, he went to the bush and Barry appeared. "Woah there you tried to wake that nimbi eh?" asked Barry. "Uh yeah but not anymore, I give up" said SSG. "Well I think I know why, she ate the Golden Apple!" said Barry. "The golden wha..? Don't tell me this is a myth!" said SSG. "Anyone who eats it, sleeps for...Eternity!" said Barry. "Wow....so?" said SSG. "Well, she's the only one who knows the way out of here so I suggest you give her this" said Barry as he handed SSG a black apple.
So yes, SSG fed Luvbi the black apple. "EWWW YUCK! what is THIS? Oh, the black apple" said Luvbi. "And who are you?" "No one important just tell me a way out of here and why in Goomba's shoe did you eat that thing?" asked SSG. "Well, a pink underchomp made me eat it..." said Luvbi. "Another one?" said SSG, oh no...
Right when he said that, a pink and a white underchomp appeared.
sigh....
SSG's turn what will he do?
SSG attacks Pink underchomp!
Pink Underchomp lost 2 HP
Pink Underchomp skips a turn for no apparent reason!
White Underchomp used heal on Pink Underchomp!
Pink underchomp gained 50 HP!
Pink Underchomp now has 98/50 HP!
What will SSG do?
SSG used Random Cow!
Both Underchomp appear to be afraid of cow so they commit suicide!
Pink Underchomp fainted, White Underchomp fainted
SSG gains 1,000 EXP
But loses 500 EXP for cheating!
end
"Okay....so I want to go home, can you take me home?" asked SSG. "Well, for defeating the 2 Underchomp, I'll take you back" said Luvbi.
"Really? COOL!" said SSG as he jumped for joy. "Okay, here goes..." said Luvbi "Hey wait, where do you live, Fort Francis?"
"eh, no wait! Don't teleport me if you don't know where I live!" screamed SSG. But it was too late, SSG, Barry, and Boomer got teleported to Fort Francis. Poor him.
"DANG YOU NIMBI! DA-"

sorry this one wasn't a good chapter. I promise I'll make it better Monday.
Ideas are welcomed.
Baby Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:19 pm   Reply with quote

NICE!
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:24 pm   Reply with quote

when you get to fort francis, make sure to include securimeow!!!!
Wolf Cheap Wares    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:25 pm   Reply with quote

*uses random cow*
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations