digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Paper Mario

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:47 pm   Reply with quote

My friend told me that SPM was an awesome game, he would never shut up about it, he kept on telling me to play it... So i did and i didnt think at was going to be anywhere near as awesome as it is...

Paper Zero
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

If you want a cool paper mario game, play the first Paper Mario, if you haven't.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:35 am   Reply with quote

Paper Zero wrote:
If you want a cool paper mario game, play the first Paper Mario, if you haven't.

Agreed. The first is one of my favorites. I didn't like Thousand-Year Door anywhere near as much as I liked the original, but SPM has redeemed the series and I'm really enjoying it!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:57 pm   Reply with quote

SPM is easily one of the better games I've played in a while. I love it. For me it's the best Paper Mario, but that's becuase platformers > RPGs for me. I like both genres but platfomers, oh friggin' man, I can't get enough.

Mimi Lover
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:21 pm   Reply with quote

Super Paper Mario is easily one of the best games I've ever played. Along with the other two PMs.

Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:21 pm   Reply with quote

The Wind Waker, SPM and Kirby Squeak Squad = Probably my favorite games ever?
Overthere Stair    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario