digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Caper Web Comic
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
IMO, it's good and all... but the characters are VERY large (with the first guy taking up basically a whole frame), and the characters for the most part looked like they could be designed in paint (though I hope you didn't do that)

It's very nice, yes, but as always, you CAN improve. I can't do any better than you, so I can't really critisize you, but I'd like to see your art improve.

Looked more like flash, see?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Chrono
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:29 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Winry wrote:
IMO, it's good and all... but the characters are VERY large (with the first guy taking up basically a whole frame), and the characters for the most part looked like they could be designed in paint (though I hope you didn't do that)

It's very nice, yes, but as always, you CAN improve. I can't do any better than you, so I can't really critisize you, but I'd like to see your art improve.

Looked more like flash, see?

Everything in the comic is done completely in flash. The characters are made extremely flat and simple on purpose. I do hope that my art improves though. ^_^

I update the comic 3 to 4 times a week so check back for updates.

Chrono
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:15 am   Reply with quote

I have no posted 52 comics along with a Halloween special if anyone is interested in giving them a look.

Thanks!

Chrono

Chrono
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:11 pm   Reply with quote

I just hit 92 comics.

So far I love doing the art but am not sure I like where I have taken the story so far. I would love some advice. I am thinking I will go alot more superhero spoof from here on out and keep gaming as a more sub theme that is always there but leave it out of the main story happenings.

Anyone have any ideas?

Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:52 pm   Reply with quote

Holy shit, blast from the past.
Toad Town Shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Pretty cool, except I see some strong gradients that look sort of out of place. But whatever.
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations