digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Anonying brother
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:42 pm   Reply with quote

Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
Seriously, LB, you really suck now. Your dramatic change has really shown your patheticness. You're just begging for power and insulting other users just to think you're "cool". Guess what, slick? You're nothing. You're nothing. You are such a pathetic waste that it's not even funny.

Also, if you DO get banhammered (chances are of that happening sometime), this site won't die. It will go through a completely new era. So, kiss your wishes goodbye.

Lord Bowser wrote:

[objection]Falling in a hole means dieing![objection]

No freakin' duh! You deserve to die.

What part of "biggest, baddest brute around" don't you understand?
Wart was better than you.

Wart spat bubbles. Seriously, bubbles?
And Cream Was way better that you. Wait no. Cheese here Chao was.

Who?
http://spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/sonicadv3/display.php?file=http://spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/sonicadv3/cream.png
Thats Cream.

and Her Chao Cheese:
http://spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/sonicadv3/display.php?file=http://spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/sonicadv3/chao4.png

Oh, so you're comparing me to fictional video-game characters? That's pathetic!
Bowser'z!    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:47 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, you're feeling all high and mighty, flaming people whilst hiding behind the guise of a fictional video game character ? That's pathetic
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
My brother is even worse. Everyday, he bugs the hell out of me. Good thing I give him a good strangle every now and then.

your like 18 you can leave home you know!

I'm 16. Get with the picture!

You know what, Emo-Child? You're REALLY pathetic. Sure, I might have been an only child to, but at least if I DID, I'd enjoy having some company and not being bored at home all day!

You're the most pitiful loser ever! You're 16, you beat up a family member like, 15 years younger than you, you're emo, you take drugs, you're emo, you're jobless, you're emo, being jobless means you'll have to live with your mother when you're older, you're emo, AND you take the internets seriously? (Not to mention you're emo, too!)

.............Yeah, you definitely don't know what having a brother is like. 15 years younger? You're insinuating he beat up a baby, which he clearly didn't. "Jobless"? Please. Nearly everybody below the age of 18 is jobless. Take the Internet seriously? Actually, you're the one thinking the Internet is serious, thinking you can actually insult somebody over it. And quit calling people emo. Hey, being a bit emotional every now and then is better than being an emotionless idiot who attempts to insult people over the Internet and fails miserably.
Ultimario Mart!    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:56 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario13 wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
My brother is even worse. Everyday, he bugs the hell out of me. Good thing I give him a good strangle every now and then.

your like 18 you can leave home you know!

I'm 16. Get with the picture!

You know what, Emo-Child? You're REALLY pathetic. Sure, I might have been an only child to, but at least if I DID, I'd enjoy having some company and not being bored at home all day!

You're the most pitiful loser ever! You're 16, you beat up a family member like, 15 years younger than you, you're emo, you take drugs, you're emo, you're jobless, you're emo, being jobless means you'll have to live with your mother when you're older, you're emo, AND you take the internets seriously? (Not to mention you're emo, too!)

.............I like pie!

Me too!
Bowser'z!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:05 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario13 wrote:

.............Yeah, you definitely don't know what having a brother is like. 15 years younger? You're insinuating he beat up a baby, which he clearly didn't. "Jobless"? Please. Nearly everybody below the age of 18 is jobless. Take the Internet seriously? Actually, you're the one thinking the Internet is serious, thinking you can actually insult somebody over it. And quit calling people emo. Hey, being a bit emotional every now and then is better than being an emotionless idiot who attempts to insult people over the Internet and fails miserably.

He's got a point y'know.
Ammu-Nation!    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
UltiMario13 wrote:

He's got a point y'know.

*re-reads* No he doesn't Neutral
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:10 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
UltiMario13 wrote:

He's got a point y'know.

Indeed. *ignores Gear*

In before Lord Bowser's "YA WHATEVER".
Ultimario Mart!    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
.............Yeah, I definitely don't know what NOT having a brother is like, and how lucky I am. I beat up my brother because he is younger than me and it proves how tough I am. I also am a person who fired myself of work due to my huge amount of angst, which shows that I will do the same when I'm above 18. When people call me names on the interwebs, I tell them to commit suicide because hurting my feelings on the computer is PURE evil. Everybody calls me an emo because it's true. I shall let my emotions make me do really stupid things so that I will never feel contempt with my life ;_;.

Basically, this is what you're telling me.

Last edited by Lord Bowser on Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bowser'z!    
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

[quote="Lord Bowser"][quote="Crazy Cody"].............Yeah, I definitely don't know what NOT having a brother is like, and how lucky I am. I beat up my brother because he is younger than me and it proves how tough I am. I also am a person who fired myself of work due to my huge amount of angst, which shows that I will do the same when I'm above 18. When people call me names on the interwebs, I tell them to commit suicide because hurting my feelings on the computer is PURE evil. Everybody calls me an emo because it's true. I shall let my emotions make me do really stupid things so that I will never feel contempt with my life ;_;.
Quote:

Translate'd.

lol broken tags.
Ultimario Mart!    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario13 wrote:
I need to pee really badly.

Then... Go? Seriously, what's with you guys and peeing?
Bowser'z!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Excuse me while I go drink the piss out of Wendy's p****!

Then go do it! You didn't have to announce it to everybody!
Ammu-Nation!    
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:

Quote:
Actually, you're the one thinking the Internet is serious, thinking you can actually insult somebody over it.

PS. I would do that <_<=>_>
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
I'm a big hypocrite with eight fingers instead of ten!

lol. So much for not taking the internets seriously!
Bowser'z!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:34 pm   Reply with quote

LB fails at everything, including comebacks.
Ammu-Nation!    
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:37 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
LB fails at everything, including comebacks.

Your one to talk, what kind of comeback is this:

Crazy Cody wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion