digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Request a SSBC Character
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:28 pm   Reply with quote

To Request a Character. It cant be invalid, or out of a nintendo series. but you can have cameo apperances out of a series. To request a Character it cost 5 coins. If we dont accept it we will give back your money. Each person can only request Once. Click DONATE under my Avatar, then type in 5 coins. include a message saying what character you want.
Koop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:37 pm   Reply with quote

I requested Wart, the final boss of Mario Bros. 2.
Pipe Land Goods    
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

HP: 96 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:38 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
To Request a Character. It cant be invalid, or out of a nintendo series. but you can have cameo apperances out of a series. To request a Character it cost 5 coins. If we dont accept it we will give back your money. Each person can only request Once. Click DONATE under my Avatar, then type in 5 coins. include a message saying what character you want.

What if a character doesn't "belong" to one series and didn't orginate at nintendo?
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:40 pm   Reply with quote

I think it HAS to have a cameo if it doesn't belong to a Nintendo series.
Pipe Land Goods    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

What if a character doesn't "belong" to one series and didn't orginate at nintendo?

Well, If there are no available sprites, or the sprite is to hard to make. I will not have it in the Comic. unless your willing to make the sprites
Koop    
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

HP: 96 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:46 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
Ruki Motomiya wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

Well, If there are no available sprites, or the sprite is to hard to make. I will not have it in the Comic. unless your willing to make the sprites

What if I get permission from someone else to get sprites they made?
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:51 pm   Reply with quote

Then It will be accepted. But you must have full paged sprites. as in, a sprite of him punching, walking jumping etc.
Koop    
Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

Me.
Nario's Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

Here's some custom sprites of him: http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/mario/rpg/mlcustoms/display.php?file=http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/mario/rpg/mlcustoms/mlcwart.png
Pipe Land Goods    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:25 pm   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Here's some custom sprites of him: http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/mario/rpg/mlcustoms/display.php?file=http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/mario/rpg/mlcustoms/mlcwart.png

That will work

Nario wrote:
Me

I need sprites of you, if you dont have any, then talk to a spritist, because i tried to make a Nario sprite of you. and i couldnt do it
Koop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 pm   Reply with quote

Why do we have to pay YOU to request a character?
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Why do we have to pay YOU to request a character?

No, you dont have to pay me. you just need to name it. if i find it awesome i will charge you 3 coins to use it in the comic. because you are changing the comic by your characters
Koop    
Sonic the Hedgehog
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

Sonic.

)Come on! he appears in 2 games with mario! 1 with SSBB, maybe, and then in the december release, mario and sonic at the olymp[ics!
Pipe Land    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:44 am   Reply with quote

I requested me Vaati
Dark World Shop of Magic    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:35 am   Reply with quote

*Laughs for five minutes straight before falling over from the the hilarity and then getting up and walking away still laughing.*
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market