digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

It has come to my attention that...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:45 am   Reply with quote

I keep many deadly viruses on me at all times. If they infested you, it's your fault. Razz
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:41 am   Reply with quote

At least you admitted it that you did it. YOU KNOW i didnt do nothing! to you. not one thing. and you know what you did? EVERY SINGLE TOPIC out of May 27th you BROUGHT DOWN!! I didnt do nothing to you. if you look back at the topics, your not related. and you just budge in and mess up everything. You started this massacre now end it
Koop    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am   Reply with quote

I criticized your work and then you yelled at me for have a mind and actually having an opinion.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 am   Reply with quote

Exactly, whos fault is it?

Its yours. you started it, criticzism is Ok, BUT to much, and the way you put it? Francis pwned you as well, what are you going to say you disagree with francis?
Koop    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:55 am   Reply with quote

Why can't I disagree with Francis? Just cause he owns Digibutter? Does that mean that I can't have an opinion? I work on a site with thousands of members and am making one with a friend that will be up soon.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs