digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Who here is an advid FlyFF player?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Mariology expert! :B
FaiDFlowright

HP: 90 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:38 pm   Reply with quote

I just joined about a week ago, and I'm a level 22 Full support Assist always looking for a party to be in.

So I want to know: who plays FlyFF here? It's the reason i haven't been getting on digibutter as much XD.

Maybe we could start a guild or something, the digibutter.nerr guild Xd.
McDidiles!    

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

I would play but my preloader keeps on messing up on an update...

Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

I was once an avid-esque Flyff player, but I stopped for awhile, but I'm trying to start again.

I have lots of different people, each of them around lvl 30 (I have one of each class, I'll level 1 up 10 levels, then go do the same to the next, then go do the same to the next, etc.)

On Mia - Piyokochan, wintersnight
On Mushpoie - Piikoku, Vyxn
On Glaphan - PuchikoNyu, (i forgot what it was but i'll go look it up eventually.)

The Glaphan ones are only like lvl 15 though and I hardly ever use them.

If you are on you should /say me and see if I'm on. Very Happy

I was going to make a DarkGemaGang guild on Piyokochan when I get to lvl 40, so consider joining? o_o;

EDIT - I'm on right now (8:49 EST) on Piyokochan. I'm sellin' some stuffs in Saint Morning. BUY IT. Rarrgh.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming