digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I was the star of this whole game!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Django
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

Sir Trentov wrote:
No guys, Bowser and Peach are married. It was a Borat marriage, the consent was not necessary and a nap-sack is almost always involved.

This makes me wonder though, was Bowser really just a reporter for his nation that saw images of Peach and fell in love with her (unlike the tyrant king as he makes himself out to be)?

Here's the full story regarding Bowser and Peach. You may have a hard time sleeping at night after knowing the truth, though. Click at your own risk.

And Carrie, you should know how important Bowser was. I mean, you two worked together like, well... Bowser and Carrie.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:59 pm   Reply with quote

Wow... that's a lot better than I thought. I mean, I thought the two... did it... eight times! That was just TOO SOFT, since it doesn't even explain Bowser Jr that well.
Temple of I    
LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:07 pm   Reply with quote

o_0!!!

I'll take than into consideration the next time I think about Bowser's children...

King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

Django wrote:
Sir Trentov wrote:
No guys, Bowser and Peach are married. It was a Borat marriage, the consent was not necessary and a nap-sack is almost always involved.

This makes me wonder though, was Bowser really just a reporter for his nation that saw images of Peach and fell in love with her (unlike the tyrant king as he makes himself out to be)?

Here's the full story regarding Bowser and Peach. You may have a hard time sleeping at night after knowing the truth, though. Click at your own risk.

And Carrie, you should know how important Bowser was. I mean, you two worked together like, well... Bowser and Carrie.

I ain't wasting my time reading that wall of text!
Bowser'z!    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Wow... that's a lot better than I thought. I mean, I thought the two... did it... eight times! That was just TOO SOFT, since it doesn't even explain Bowser Jr that well.

I got my children by black-mailing the stork! Peach wasn't related in ANY way to my kids!
Bowser'z!    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

K, just thought the Stork was used for the unwillingness to show what goes on in TMK...
Temple of I    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
K, just thought the Stork was used for the unwillingness to show what goes on in TMK...

Are you kiddin' me?! The stork is THE most well-paid person in all the kingdom!
Bowser'z!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario