digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Amuse me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

around the yoshi stone wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDc_DDSKFF0

Nice necropost thar.
The Little Shop of Hario    
around the yoshi stone

HP: 10 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:57 pm   Reply with quote

why are you following me
balrog's suitcase of stuff    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

ARG! Quit doing newbish things! I freaking hate Necroposters! Stop it! Read the damn rules!
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

NO NECROPOSTING PLX
The Little Shop of Hario    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:01 pm   Reply with quote

You ain't got the ballz. No. Ballz.

A blonde walked into Wal-Mart (I guess) and asked the store-clerk, can I buy that TV? He said, "No, we don't sell to blondes." She walked out and dyed her hair brown, came back in and asked again, "Can I buy that TV?" The clerk replied simply, "No, we don't sell to blondes." She went back to dye her hair black, came back in, and asked for the third time, "Can I buy that TV?" The clerk once again said, "No, we don't sell to blondes." She asked, "How can you tell I'm blonde?" The clerk smiled and said, "Because that's not a TV, that's a microwave."
The Paint Bucket    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:00 am   Reply with quote

puppypaint wrote:
You ain't got the ballz. No. Ballz.

A blonde walked into Wal-Mart (I guess) and asked the store-clerk, can I buy that TV? He said, "No, we don't sell to blondes." She walked out and dyed her hair brown, came back in and asked again, "Can I buy that TV?" The clerk replied simply, "No, we don't sell to blondes." She went back to dye her hair black, came back in, and asked for the third time, "Can I buy that TV?" The clerk once again said, "No, we don't sell to blondes." She asked, "How can you tell I'm blonde?" The clerk smiled and said, "Because that's not a TV, that's a microwave."

No offense, but we should leave this alone. This was bumped because of necroposting.
Andy's Shack    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments