digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Pokémon (Any season!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

What? We're not allowed to not like the show? Sorry, but it's just too cheesy for me.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Mushroommaniac2012

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

I liked all the seasons exept for advanced battle and Battle Frontier. It had no purpose exept to deny the premiere of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote

I just wanna see diamond already. and I wanna see time warp heals all wounds, but I have no idea when battle frontier is on.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

I really loved the show in the beginning :3 I also liked Johto because I liked the Johto gym leaders...

... this is silly, but I was kind of upset when they named the Dragon-type Elite Four dude in R/S/E Drake. Because there was already a Drake in the anime, the Orange Islands dude, and he was AWESOME. XD
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

HP: 75 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:14 pm   Reply with quote

? Block wrote:
What? We're not allowed to not like the show? Sorry, but it's just too cheesy for me.

Cheesy?(eye twitches)
Time Warp Heals all Wounds was nice, though I think there was a paradox in there somewhere. And Squirtle Ice Beaming the sky was too predictable. You might be able to find a complete synopsis on www.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net
Now there's Johto Drake and Elite 4 Drake, Sir Aaron and Elite 4 Aaron, Brock's Dad Flint and Elite 4 Flint and Charizific Valley Liza and Gym Leader Liza.
Crystal King's Holiday Shop    
Notso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:17 pm   Reply with quote

I stopped watching after I saw the Hoenn premiere. I've heard that the show has plummeted since then, so I haven't watched.

THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:31 pm   Reply with quote

Not so, Notso!
That One Guy
Brobot L-Type
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah... a friend of mine forced me to watch the Diamond and Pearl episodes... It wasn't great, but it definitely wasn't near as bad as I thought it was. I might even go as far as saying it was moderately good.
Plus, an Elekid ties with the Pikachu. That is just pure win right there, as Elekid is my favorite Pokémon.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:38 pm   Reply with quote

Why do they keep making Pikachu weaker and weaker? By the end of the original series, he was uber powerful. But now, he gets beat by a beginning trainer's Elekid? That's just sad.
Temple of I    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

The Pokemon anime sucks...the movies are okay though. The 4th movie = awesome Very Happy
Nastasia's Shop    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:36 pm   Reply with quote

I like Johto and Kanto. It was cool. Now it sucks. I feel sad that Pokemon isn't funny anymore.

Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:28 pm   Reply with quote

I remember that the writers of the anime were bone-headed enough in the Pikachu VS. Onix episode of the Kanto season to say that Electric-type attacks weren't effective at all against the Rock-type. IT'S THE GROUND-TYPE, YOU MORON! Sheesh!
Pipe Land Goods    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:35 pm   Reply with quote

The Great Wart wrote:
I remember that the writers of the anime were bone-headed enough in the Pikachu VS. Onix episode of the Kanto season to say that Electric-type attacks weren't effective at all against the Rock-type. IT'S THE GROUND-TYPE, YOU MORON! Sheesh!

They do that a lot. And Pikachu once won against a Marowak by zapping it and Glalie KOd a Misdreavus by doing Headbutt on it.
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:37 pm   Reply with quote

Crystal King wrote:
The Great Wart wrote:

They do that a lot. And Pikachu once won against a Marowak by zapping it and Glalie KOd a Misdreavus by doing Headbutt on it.

Of course, they DO have to take the laws of physics into account.
Pipe Land Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media