digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Role-Play Characters

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:36 am   Reply with quote

In your profile you can create alternate characters for use here (click the [New] link in the bottom left). When you post in a Role-Play forum, select your desired character from the dropdown below the edit box.

I also added a new forum, Role-Play Off-Topic. Off-Topc, but being in character, should be more high technicaaaaaaaal! The existing Role-Play forum is like collaborative story telling. This will be just general discussion about whatever, but with the voice and personality of your character. I'm sure there will be overlap, but I think a separate forum was needed.

Some people want to role-play, but not in the traditional sense. Some people want the entire site to be in character, which is not realistic. Some people think Off-Topic is too spammy. So I think this forum will be a nice alternative.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements