digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Chocolate rain. A serious discussion. No jokes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:33 am   Reply with quote

I'm 3/4ths white and 1/4th hispanic. I understand that black people (I'm not going to be politically correct: I think it’s demeaning) have been through hell and back throughout history. I can't apologize for what our ancestors have done, but I can say that I apologize for being a reminder of their legacy and your suffering. I hope for a future in which people of all races can coexist. 9/11 had brought us together, if only for a moment. I hope this message touches the hearts of people everywhere.

This song has deep meaning to those of black ethnicity. I am not black, but I still understood it. Here is the video.

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:36 am   Reply with quote

The true meaning of the song is why I'm getting tired REALLY fast of these youtube videos.
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media