digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Legend of the Mystical Ninja

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Am I the only one who spotted this gem on the VC? If there ever was a ninja game to play on the VC, this is the one. I recommend anyone with a Wii to buy it, see?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

I remember renting it way back when and thinking it was hard. I wonder what its like to play now that I'm older. How does co-op work? Can a second player join in whenever?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

Well...I haven't played the original in awhile and to be honest I'm a bit short on Wii points right now...I should steal some.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Shiaoran
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:54 am   Reply with quote

VC is recieving some really good games, we need to keep our eyes open and our Wii Points safe. Some of these games didn't even had English versions before that, like Wonderboy in Monster World.
I do have the japanese version and the brasilian version(edited character sprites to look like famous comic characters) that has the title Turma da Mônica na Terra dos Monstros, witch is in Portuguese(you can find the ROM easily if you know a good site), both original, in the case and with intruction booklets intact, but I do feel tempted to buy the VC one.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming