digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ignore option
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Plastic Mario wrote:
Unfortunately, there isn't many other options. If one person gets jailed, the other sits there laughing. "Giving them a chance to talk" only makes things worse most of the time. If both parties get jailed, all hell will break loose.

If both get jailed, they'll continue to post on the site and argue with each other, like the funny cartoons with those two people who hate each other.

If only one gets jailed, the other laughs and the forum gets boring, since there is noone to see fight, and we won't have the suspense of waiting for both to get out of jail and fight some more for the ultimate winner.
Yes, even if there jailed they can still post in the Jail so that doesn't solve anything. Or there could be 2 jails?

Isn't it obvious Petey? Weren't you guys occupied and having something to do seeing me and Crazy Cody argue? If Crazy Cody ignored me, there wouldn't be nothin' to watch!

On the other hand, if we were both jailed, we could continue to fight there then when released, we'll still fight and ya'll have somethin' to watch!
Bowser'z!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Plastic Mario wrote:
Unfortunately, there isn't many other options. If one person gets jailed, the other sits there laughing. "Giving them a chance to talk" only makes things worse most of the time. If both parties get jailed, all hell will break loose.

If both get jailed, they'll continue to post on the site and argue with each other, like the funny cartoons with those two people who hate each other.

If only one gets jailed, the other laughs and the forum gets boring, since there is noone to see fight, and we won't have the suspense of waiting for both to get out of jail and fight some more for the ultimate winner.
Yes, even if there jailed they can still post in the Jail so that doesn't solve anything. Or there could be 2 jails?

Isn't it obvious Petey? Weren't you guys occupied and having something to do seeing me and Crazy Cody argue? If Crazy Cody ignored me, there wouldn't be nothin' to watch!

On the other hand, if we were both jailed, we could continue to fight there then when released, we'll still fight and ya'll have somethin' to watch!
Ah, I see what you did there!
Anime and Image Shop    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

did you guys just completely ignore my post?

*cries*
rawrshop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback