digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Best way to get points and coins.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Merlon
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:04 am   Reply with quote

I make my coins by charging people for Digital Butterfly transformation. Only 340 coins! Stop by at my place in Flipside and be adored by everyone on this forum!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:14 am   Reply with quote

I don't need to level up.

Not Epona
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:22 am   Reply with quote

Wracktail wrote:
I don't need to level up.

But I do!

And that's all that mostly matters.

There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:03 pm   Reply with quote

The coin trick has nothing to do with luck. All the times that I've tried catching a Amazy Dayzee, I've always got them. Are you guys sure your using the normal 20 coin Catch Card? NOT the Catch Card SP? I don't know if it matters, though...

Last edited by Chin Fish on Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Boo's Mansion    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:22 am   Reply with quote

In 4-4, you can defeat all the tileoids, get the mushroom, get the coin flower, go into that secret door and get the slow flower. Stomp on the pigarithm to get around 36 or more coins. Now go into the room with a lot of pigarithms. Stomp them all, repeat. (return pipe)

The pit of 100 trials keeps you active and you can level up in there atleast 2 times, and in the end you’ll have 999 coins.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
I AM A BANANA!!!!
End Boss

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

hmmm....good tips to know

Bonechill
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

I've used the 8-4 trick. Gives abot 85k per attempt you get, Each attempt takes around a minute

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

If you save on 5-2 right before you enter the room with the Amazee Dayzee, you can just reset if you don't get it.

There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:41 pm   Reply with quote

Jade Blooper wrote:
If you save on 5-2 right before you enter the room with the Amazee Dayzee, you can just reset if you don't get it.

I've never had it get away, and that was already posted. On the first page, the first post, even. Please, read before you post things.
Boo's Mansion    
Grubba
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

I invented a game called "soccer".
Hop on Carrie, go to 8-1, enter room 1 (with 3 Koopatrols, some blue magiblots, etc). Lure the koopatrol close to the wall, jump on him and kick him against the wall. Don't let him get away, and keep kicking him against the wall. Since the kicks aren't HP-related, you can do it until the shell goes away (I'm not sure how many kicks this takes) It's probably the cheesiest way of leveling up, being that you get 800 points every time you kick him. It's the schweetest way to level up if you're like me and don't have an off-screen life.

Grubba
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:57 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
For the Floro trick, you have to go to the pipe that spits out Floros in chapter 5-4 (from the first screen, drop all the way down to the bottom and go down the pipe near the small pipe). After you find the pipe, switch to Bowser, position yourself under the ? Block nearby (with the Pill Pals inside), press down on the D-Pad, and there you go. A good way to perfect this is to use tape or rubber bands to keep a dime down against the button. The only problem with this is that if you end up getting an item and your inventory is full, you'll have to play the Wheel of Fate and hope you don't throw away something valuable. In any case, I haven't tried this method, but I hear it nets about 350k points and hour. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Wow, you're right... i'm doing this right now as a matter of fact. I have a rubber band + a quarter + a nickel around the remote. An abundance of charms and sap soups keep interrupting the process though. This almost reminds me of... hibernation.

Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:23 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. L wrote:
Unless Mario reads this, this is a GREAT topic!

I'm assuming this isn't great any more.
Fiberglass World    
Spike_winged_muth
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

Or you could go through the pit of 100 trials.

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

Or you could do this:

1. Head for the place where you play Minigames, and play the one you are best at (for me, it's Mansion Patrol).
2. Earn enough Tokens so you can buy a Shooting Star (or two).
3. Cook the Shooting Star into a Meteor Meal, and sell it for 270 Coins! This trick got me Tiptron!

M.C BallyHoo
Vampire

HP: 39 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:06 am   Reply with quote

Nice, easy money for tingle!
Star carnival    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario