digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Best way to get points and coins.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Count Bleck

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

Hill With Eyes wrote:
I did this strategy to get easy money.

1. You must have at least 300 coins in your possession and have been to Flopside.

2. Buy a Gold Bar x3 from the Flopside item shop.

3. Go to world 1-2 (Yold Mountain and Yold Town) and reach Yold Town.

4. Sell the Gold Bar x3 at Yold Town's shop for 370 coins.

5. If you can take a few hits, go to world 4-4 (The Whoa Zone) and kill Pigarithms.

6- Repeat for maximum coins. Note that if you have at least 600 coins by this part, you can buy more than one Gold Bar x3.

That's one of the slowest ways to earn coins, says Count Bleck.
Count Bleck's Shop    
I SEE YOU!
Hill With Eyes

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:53 pm   Reply with quote

I said it was a good way to earn coins. I never said it was fast. Good coin-making takes time.

Count Bleck

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:50 pm   Reply with quote

Hill With Eyes wrote:
I said it was a good way to earn coins. I never said it was fast. Good coin-making takes time.

A good way is a quick way. Good is efficient. Slow is unproductive and bores people such as Count Bleck.
Count Bleck's Shop    
Searching For Tippi
mikeytrend

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:24 am   Reply with quote

The catch card tip is one of the best.
Glad this is stickied just in case I forget.
Razz
Tippington's    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:42 pm   Reply with quote

I usually just sell every card I find. XD
Cashplx Land!    
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

Kitayl wrote:
I usually just sell every card I find. XD
Including the Pixl cards?
The Dark Hero Shop    

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

Grubba wrote:
Quote:
For the Floro trick, you have to go to the pipe that spits out Floros in chapter 5-4 (from the first screen, drop all the way down to the bottom and go down the pipe near the small pipe). After you find the pipe, switch to Bowser, position yourself under the ? Block nearby (with the Pill Pals inside), press down on the D-Pad, and there you go. A good way to perfect this is to use tape or rubber bands to keep a dime down against the button. The only problem with this is that if you end up getting an item and your inventory is full, you'll have to play the Wheel of Fate and hope you don't throw away something valuable. In any case, I haven't tried this method, but I hear it nets about 350k points and hour. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Wow, you're right... i'm doing this right now as a matter of fact. I have a rubber band + a quarter + a nickel around the remote. An abundance of charms and sap soups keep interrupting the process though. This almost reminds me of... hibernation.

I stand on top of the ? block and bowser blast under the pipe. Sap soup falls harmlessly to the ground then.

uwnim
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:50 am   Reply with quote

dickbalaska wrote:
Grubba wrote:
Quote:
For the Floro trick, you have to go to the pipe that spits out Floros in chapter 5-4 (from the first screen, drop all the way down to the bottom and go down the pipe near the small pipe). After you find the pipe, switch to Bowser, position yourself under the ? Block nearby (with the Pill Pals inside), press down on the D-Pad, and there you go. A good way to perfect this is to use tape or rubber bands to keep a dime down against the button. The only problem with this is that if you end up getting an item and your inventory is full, you'll have to play the Wheel of Fate and hope you don't throw away something valuable. In any case, I haven't tried this method, but I hear it nets about 350k points and hour. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Wow, you're right... i'm doing this right now as a matter of fact. I have a rubber band + a quarter + a nickel around the remote. An abundance of charms and sap soups keep interrupting the process though. This almost reminds me of... hibernation.

I stand on top of the ? block and bowser blast under the pipe. Sap soup falls harmlessly to the ground then.

I shrink myself so the Items can't get me.

Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:44 pm   Reply with quote

I love to do the floro trick
Toad Town Shop    
who?
random-guy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

mine is the run through the hall wway of 8-4 with a shell way.

I'm trippin' balls here
Red-Shyguy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

I believe I have the best way to level up, since with my way you can get up to 20,000 points with a single jump.
Here's how: go to world 1-1, the very last room, the one with the mega-star. Don't get it yet, instead kill the piranha-plants in the first 3 pipes, then use Thoreau to grab one of those shooting things(I forgot its name)
and throw it inbetween the pipes, so it wont run away.
Get the mega-star to level the, well, level, walk all the way back and grab the pelting thingiefrom between the pipes, then place it near the pipe, so that its facing you.
Now it gets difficult, hop on Carrie, and bounce off of each of the pellets it shoots holding the 2 button, everytime you bounce it sees you and shoots a new pellet.
It starts with 10, then 20, then 30 etc. etc. points, and before you reach the goal star you may get 20,000 points per jump.
Way faster than even the 8-4 shell trick, this could get you 20 million points in one go.
Repeat as needed for near instant level 99.

IS NAO GONE
luigifan360

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:10 am   Reply with quote

mikeytrend wrote:
:P
O_O HOLY MAMA! We got a BIG necro here!
luigifan360's LUIGIFAN ST00F!    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:48 am   Reply with quote

Red Shyguy, you have to complete the level in that way, where the one I posted doesn't require you to even leave the first room of the level.
Boo's Mansion    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

luigifan360 wrote:
mikeytrend wrote:
Razz
O_O HOLY MAMA! We got a BIG necro here!

You can necro stickies?
Wario Land Shop!    
I'm trippin' balls here
Red-Shyguy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:26 pm   Reply with quote

Logan wrote:
Red Shyguy, you have to complete the level in that way, where the one I posted doesn't require you to even leave the first room of the level.

But with yours you can get only 80k points per time, and it costs one shell shock each time.
My method gets you,(if you do it right) between 5 to 10 million points in one go, without any supplies.(apart from Thoreau, and, to make it a bit easier, Carrie)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario