digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

We need a change in staff (srsly)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

For the sake of preventing a flame war or something, I reject my nomination. It's for the sake of the members.

Do not support me. Just leave me to be a member. That is all I wish to be. And that is all I shall be. Now. Settled.
The Halberd's Hold    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

I kind of agree about De-modding Mr. I. Plastic Mario, Francine, and Chaos Dimentio are good mods, though.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

Meta Knight wrote:
For the sake of preventing a flame war or something, I reject my nomination. It's for the sake of the members.

Do not support me. Just leave me to be a member. That is all I wish to be. And that is all I shall be. Now. Settled.

A flame war? That thought never came to mind... o_O I didn't see any punishable posts of true flaming nature, except maybe Sandslash's 'help the forum to rot' post, which is a somewhat blithe assumption. All other messages carry logic without bitter hate in them, so they're pretty much... acceptable. People can support you or not support you if they want to, without sinking to the lows of flaming. I'm putting a lot of confidence into this site, because I think we're better than that. >_>
Dimension D    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

@ Sandslash: ... I don't want to start.

@ Meta Knight: D: Oh well.

You make people feel good, don't you? (not a meta knight)
Anime and Image Shop    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
I kind of agree about De-modding Mr. I. Plastic Mario, Francine, and Chaos Dimentio are good mods, though.

I love you too.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Paper Luigi wrote:

I love you too.
We all agree, you just have become an arse latly.
Anime and Image Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Paper Luigi wrote:

I love you too.

>.>
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

I think it's good if the member voice their opinions and call me the crappiest mod ever. THIS IS A FREE FORUM! And I ask for critique for my creations when I write and draw, so might as well for this too.
The Shop on a Hill    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:34 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
I think it's good if the member voice their opinions and call me the crappiest mod ever. THIS IS A FREE FORUM! And I ask for critique for my creations when I write and draw, so might as well for this too.
lol.

I would nomiate my self but I'd just get flamed.
Anime and Image Shop    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

I nominate Hario and Maiq...and maybe Altair
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:

Well... yes, exactly. Razz Since we're supposed to be helping the community in the first place, we wouldn't really be doing so if we refused to keep an open mind and actually allow them to make their voices heard. With critique, you can see what the community generally desires, and act upon those ardent needs to improve at what you do. That's common sense... and let's not forget it!

Wow, everything I say always turns into a little pep talk. Sorry if that annoys anyone. >_>

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I nominate Hario and Maiq...and maybe Altair

The bold is no.
The Little Shop of Hario    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Altair
*bullithead*
Anime and Image Shop    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

In my own personal opinion, the only good mods would be Chaos Dimentio (obviously), Popple, Francine, and...thats it.
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Francine wrote:
lol.

I would nomiate my self but I'd just get flamed.

If you were flamed, the people who did so would be at fault. Flaming is not tolerated for any reason whatsoever, including flames that one might feel is 'well-served justice' to another member. If you sincerely feel that you have the experience and ability to take on such a task, that's great - you probably have good self-esteem and appreciation of self worth. Just make sure it doesn't become confused with arrogance - which is probably why some people who couldn't control themselves and keep their cool might feel inclined to unleash the supposed flaming that you fear.
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback