digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

You thinking of adding more mods, Francis?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

Do YOU want more moderators?
No, we have plenty.
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Yeah, make a few more!
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
As long as they won't go mad with power...
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:06 am   Reply with quote

I think more people want to be mods for the rank rather than the responsibility. Maybe if we had a special group title or what-not for extraordinary members this wouldn't be problem. Just my two cents.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:02 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I think more people want to be mods for the rank rather than the responsibility. Maybe if we had a special group title or what-not for extraordinary members this wouldn't be problem. Just my two cents.

I'd rather be a moderator because of teh responsibility. I could care less about the rank, I get my name in a darker shade of green, hooray. Being able to jail noobs and delete spam > Darker Green. I should have PMed this to Francis...I was only asking when more moderators were being made...And for those thinking I made this as a topic begging to be a moderator, not all topics about mods are begging topics. Besides, begging does not work at all. I would think it would lower your chances, right? Unless you have something you want to discuss, other then when we're getting new mods or who you want to be a mod or who does not deserve to be a mod or that we have plenty of mods, don't post anymore, because we have already covered that. Francis decides the moderators, He'll make them when this place gets crowded and the mods we currently have need help.
Boo's Mansion    
Fawful
Fink rat!
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:46 am   Reply with quote

Logan wrote:
Are you ever going to add a few more moderators? Mister I never gets on any more, really...So it's more like 6 moderators, including Francis. Any chance you're ever thinking of adding some more? We DO have 561 or so members, and I do not think we're going to stop growing. So, are you thinking about maybe making some people like Hario, Whacka, me, Piccolo the Pixel, ect. moderators? Or are the 6 we have now enough?

You're just asking to be a mod.

There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:05 am   Reply with quote

Fink rat! wrote:
You're just asking to be a mod.

No, I'm wondering when we're getting more. And I was already told that it might be when we get crowded, perhaps when we hit 1,000 maybe. Enough with the "lolz, ur just sayin dat cuz u wana be a mod noob!!!!!", please. If I was asking to be a moderator, I would have said "Francis, can you please make me a moderator?" or something. Begging doesn't work, anyways.
Boo's Mansion    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm   Reply with quote

=O

I don't want to be a mod. I'd rather be underwhere'd than being a mod.
Beside, the communuty get along very well and mods have to do their job rarely. I doubt that adding mods is beneficial...
At least that's what I see.
Wario Land Shop!    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

If Francis would be needing someone to watch the place during night hours I will gladly do it for doing so would be helping to prevent spamming.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:36 am   Reply with quote

Anyone wants to be a mod. Any human wants power... I hope that I can count myself to the lucky individuals who know, suppress and/or live with that. although it certainly has it's positiva being a mod... But everyone would see his good qualities and thinking to derserve modship,, or ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback