digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kid Nation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

Best. Show. Ever. 'Nuff said. Discuss.

'K I personally think this is the best thing they could ever do for a kid. Since about 4th grade I've wanted an adventure with no parents, and a couple of life-long friends. So far it hasn't happened. Kid Nation is the best thing ever. It's a chance for us to prove ourself's to adults that we can do more than they think (did I mention that was supposed to go along with my fantasy adventure?)

Now on the show, Micheal kicks butt, Greg is a jerk, and Mike is ok. Emily (the chicken girl) Is a brat. I'll write more later.
Paper Peach's Shop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

I like the show. lol Jimmy went home. Im glad that one girl got the golden star. She deserved it.
Anime and Image Shop    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah Sophia is a hard worker. Dang I forgot her name D: It was sad that Jimmy went home though D:

Last edited by Paper Peach on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Paper Peach's Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
Yeah l... Dang I forgot her name D: It was sad that Jimmy went home though D:

Yeah. Jimmy was awesome. And I believe her name was Sophia or something like that. Anyone see the new episode?
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
IS NAO GONE
luigifan360

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Darn, I'm missing all the new episodes! D:
luigifan360's LUIGIFAN ST00F!    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:03 pm   Reply with quote

Yay, a topic on Kid Nation

Paper Peach wrote:
Best. Show. Ever. 'Nuff said. Discuss.
Now on the show, Micheal kicks butt, Greg is a jerk, and Mike is ok. Emily (the chicken girl) Is a brat. I'll write more later.

Michael, yeah. He's one of the best there. Greg is a jerk, yeah. He is a help (He got the chikin (I don't say chicken, I say chikin)) but he only wants the star. Emily, you can't blame a lot (But blame her some). She is 9, and an animal lover. I like animals too, and I couldn't see the chicken beheaded.

Very good show. Anybody think Sophia deserved the first star? She was hard at work in the kitchen, though it wasn't her job.
And Michael: Yeah, he deserved the star big time.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:35 pm   Reply with quote

It does sound interesting, I'll check it out later.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:32 am   Reply with quote

Dude I just realize that my best friends friend is Mike Surprised Sweet Very Happy Sophia is definately a hard worker and deserved the gold star. Micheal definately deserved it, no question about it. Greg, ugh... He just wants the star. But it was really nice that he did the chickend and how he tapped on the PVC pipes to find the right one in the challenge.
Paper Peach's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media