digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Anybody here have Age of empires: Age of Kings?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

I got it today. Not many people even know this game exists, but it's pretty fun. My friend is getting it tomorrow (I will SO beat him in multiplayer... Razz )
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

I take that as a no... -_-...
That One Guy
Brobot L-Type
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Actually, I have it... I don't care much for it, though. For RTS's, I prefer Warcraft III and Age of Mythology, being the fantasy-nut that I am.

WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Brobot L-Type wrote:
Actually, I have it... I don't care much for it, though. For RTS's, I prefer Warcraft III and Age of Mythology, being the fantasy-nut that I am.

For DS or PC? Razz I got DS, if anyone's wondering...
That One Guy
Brobot L-Type
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Brobot L-Type wrote:

Ah... I have it for PC. I believe I heard the DS version was turn-based, which really sounds like it'd drain the fun out of it, as I just can't imagine it being turn-based and still being as fun as it was... Is it really turn-based, and if so, is it still any good?

WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

Brobot L-Type wrote:
Paper Luigi wrote:
Brobot L-Type wrote:

Ah... I have it for PC. I believe I heard the DS version was turn-based, which really sounds like it'd drain the fun out of it, as I just can't imagine it being turn-based and still being as fun as it was... Is it really turn-based, and if so, is it still any good?

Yeah, it's pretty good, but it's so hard that i've been playing for like 3 hours and i'm still on the tutorial... Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming