digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Alts allowed in the Entire Site?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

Why are you asking me, it's Hario's idea not mine. I didn't carefully think this out like most of my ideas...except Seesaws. I should have thought that out more.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

Honestly, the only way to get rid of the spam is by getting rid of the Off-Topic forums, which would result in negative backlash from the community.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

Everything gets a negative back lash that involves altering forum rules or getting rid of forums. People got over the dump and they can get over whatever happens next as long as it helps the forum move forward.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

Not Supported. While it would be neat to use RP characters around the site, it defeats the purpose of RPOT.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:49 pm   Reply with quote

NO!!! This will be worse than the nametag!!! People will have like, 5 different names! Don't do it Franis plx nao!!!
Shrowser's Shop    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:51 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:
NO!!! This will be worse than the nametag!!! People will have like, 5 different names! Don't do it Franis plx nao!!!

The only reason the nametag was bad was because nobody knew who was who. Confusion isn't gonna be a problem if it does happen.
Hell    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

Not supported, people use RP Off Topic as an excuse to spam slightly in character half the time, allowing it on the whole board would be MADNESS.

In fact, I wouldn't mind if RP Off Topic was removed in general, actually
Overthere Stair    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:08 pm   Reply with quote

Not that my opinoin matters much, but here goes.

Yes this is going to be a long rant...

Ehem...

WHAT THE *crag* IS YOUR GUYS PROBLEM?! Alts are bad for the forum. They create spam, confusion, spam, lose of respect, spam, perma bens, AND SPAM! Did I mention spam? I understand having multiple personalities yes - I have one - but that does not excuse you to go make 3 other acounts. Do you see ME doing that? I'm on the top 5 list of people who are hated on this forum, BUT I DON'T GO AROUND MAKIN ALTS NOW DO I! If you want alts for RP, there already a function for that. Something I like to call the RP CHARACTERS ON YOUR *cragin* PROFILE! You don't need to make alts, just use the RP character maker thingamajig. MALAK, if you love LAMAK so much, MAKE HIM A FRIGGIN RP CHARACTER! And on that note, why would you make alts for other topics/forums? That would makethe board a WHOLE FRIGGIN RP BOARD! That is NOT what this board is about. It's about Nerrr...I think...and mario games/games/a comunity. Meaning that you come here to talk to people, NOT ACT LIKE A DIFFERENT CHARACTER! Now I can understand if you act like a particular character some times. Take Chaos Dimentio for example. He's very good at acting out the role of Dimentio. But if he acted like that all the time, he would probably lose a great amount of respect on this board, and modship. The reason I don't act in character is because my character is kinda hard to act like. THAT is the reason I make RP characters and go to thr RP board, whenever I get the urge to express one of my many personalities. So, for those of you who are wanting alts to be legall, or are wanting your alts to be unbanned, the answer is NO!

END TRANSMITION!

...AND BRING ME SOME PIE! ((I'm starving))
Dimension C    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback