digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Should Popple still be a mod?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

SHOULD POPPLE STILL BE ADMIN?!
Yes
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
No
71%
 71%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 38

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

You're all just mad because you can't spam ROPT anymore >_>
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

I do have to admit this is quite entertaining...not to mention pathetic.

I do not believe in a true democracy. Those rights are always stripped away by a higher power in the end, or at least someone who thinks they're a higher power. In the basic truth, we cannot abide by simple votes without reasoning behind them. Though some have given negatives, have they looked at the more positive comments?

Popple has defended digibutter from spammers, flamers, and trolls far longer than the other mods. He created genius systems of gambling that were accompanied by genius games and stories and flashes that made him so well respected. He kept whatever insanity I originally made in role-play contained and less insane, and overall tried to make the site better. He has continued these duties faithfully to this very day.

And now, just predicated on his recent headstrong actions, you choose to shun the member forever. He truely has done no harm to anyone. He jailed a few people for what he thought was the sake of the site. He has not insulted Francis, digibutter.nerr, or the great power of the shapeshifting Tippi logo in any way so far. He is a proud and noble member who has just made a few mistakes.

So should one blemish cost him a position he holds most dear? NO! I implore you, people of nerrness, find it in your hearts to look at the things that this beanbean-based account has done for your past, and maybe, just maybe, we'll all become one big nerr again.

*enter giant flag with Tippi on it waving here*
Temple of I    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I, with that beautiful speech, you're my favorite moderator.
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:

I do not believe in a true democracy. Those rights are always stripped away by a higher power in the end, or at least someone who thinks they're a higher power. In the basic truth, we cannot abide by simple votes without reasoning behind them. Though some have given negatives, have they looked at the more positive comments?

Popple has defended digibutter from spammers, flamers, and trolls far longer than the other mods. He created genius systems of gambling that were accompanied by genius games and stories and flashes that made him so well respected. He kept whatever insanity I originally made in role-play contained and less insane, and overall tried to make the site better. He has continued these duties faithfully to this very day.

And now, just predicated on his recent headstrong actions, you choose to shun the member forever. He truely has done no harm to anyone. He jailed a few people for what he thought was the sake of the site. He has not insulted Francis, digibutter.nerr, or the great power of the shapeshifting Tippi logo in any way so far. He is a proud and noble member who has just made a few mistakes.

So should one blemish cost him a position he holds most dear? NO! I implore you, people of nerrness, find it in your hearts to look at the things that this beanbean-based account has done for your past, and maybe, just maybe, we'll all become one big nerr again.

Mister I, you have opened my eyes. That speech was all true. Every word of it.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:

But I don't like him.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

I am not asking for what you like. I am asking for what you feel. For the good of digibutter.nerr, should this soul who has merely tripped over a pebble of corruption never be able to walk again with the same legs?

Or in other words, should Popple, that guy who I described up there, be stripped of power just because he went a little loco?

Think not of one, but many. Think of not you, but us. Think of not digibutter, but digibutter.nerr spread on the biggest piece of the internet's most intellegent and user-friendly toast...hm...hmmmmmm
Temple of I    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
I am not asking for what you like. I am asking for what you feel. For the good of digibutter.nerr, should this soul who has merely tripped over a pebble of corruption never be able to walk again with the same legs?

Or in other words, should Popple, that guy who I described up there, be stripped of power just because he went a little loco?

Think not of one, but many. Think of not you, but us. Think of not digibutter, but digibutter.nerr spread on the biggest piece of the internet's most intellegent and user-friendly toast...hm...hmmmmmm

Yes. Because I don't like him.
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

Virus, you're reaaaaaaaaaal annoying like right now >_>
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
epic speech

clap

clap

clap
clap
clap clap clap
clapclapclapclapclapclap applause standing ovation!
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

Epic speech.
Piccolo's Goods    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:

Damn right I am.
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

Virus wrote:
Gear wrote:

Damn right I am.

stfu n00b
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
Virus wrote:
Gear wrote:

Damn right I am.

stfu n00b

But I don't like him.

Is that so wrong?
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

why you no liek him?
Kefka

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

If you can't abuse power then what's the point in having it in the first place? I say he stays.
Kefka's Tower O' Doom    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback