digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Should Popple still be a mod?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

SHOULD POPPLE STILL BE ADMIN?!
Yes
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
No
71%
 71%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 38

Francis, nametags dammit.
The Quiet.

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
I do have to admit this is quite entertaining...not to mention pathetic.

I do not believe in a true democracy. Those rights are always stripped away by a higher power in the end, or at least someone who thinks they're a higher power. In the basic truth, we cannot abide by simple votes without reasoning behind them. Though some have given negatives, have they looked at the more positive comments?

Popple has defended digibutter from spammers, flamers, and trolls far longer than the other mods. He created genius systems of gambling that were accompanied by genius games and stories and flashes that made him so well respected. He kept whatever insanity I originally made in role-play contained and less insane, and overall tried to make the site better. He has continued these duties faithfully to this very day.

And now, just predicated on his recent headstrong actions, you choose to shun the member forever. He truely has done no harm to anyone. He jailed a few people for what he thought was the sake of the site. He has not insulted Francis, digibutter.nerr, or the great power of the shapeshifting Tippi logo in any way so far. He is a proud and noble member who has just made a few mistakes.

So should one blemish cost him a position he holds most dear? NO! I implore you, people of nerrness, find it in your hearts to look at the things that this beanbean-based account has done for your past, and maybe, just maybe, we'll all become one big nerr again.

*enter giant flag with Tippi on it waving here*

Preach on, brotha!

Halaluyah! oops...

*poof*

nice job. I think you may have saved popple's mod-ness.

Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Mona wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
What is it with removing Popple as a mod?!?!?! Seriously, What did he ever do to deserve this?!?! I can't think of anything....

He made up a rule Francis didn't approve, jailed Frozenwinters, MALAK, and Rawrskey, is being a total retard, and is abusing his Mod powers to top it off.

I'm leaving because of it.

http://www.digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=29717

And your mad about that?
Paper Peach's Shop    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:25 am   Reply with quote

The Quiet. wrote:

Preach on, brotha!

Halaluyah! oops...

*poof*

nice job. I think you may have saved popple's mod-ness.

My modness isn't in jeopardy. Like I honesty care if the spammers who this rule effects care or not. This entire thread is just stupid. They are just made that they can't post nonsensical crap in ROPT anymore.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:45 am   Reply with quote

*attacks popple with secret zombie president reagan and secret nazi subdirektor skinner*

Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:27 am   Reply with quote

Well...

I'm not really in love with your general attitude, Popple. But I have to say, you've been a fair moderator up to this point.

I guess I'd be willing to give you one more chance.

But... you and your attitude are beginning to grate on my nerves.
Buzzy Mart    
Doc Eggman
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:09 am   Reply with quote

Tsk.

Moderation position should be based solely on capability, not attitude or personality.

Popple, whether he's likeable or not, has done his job well from what I've seen. I vote that yes, he should.

However, it's my opinion that this poll is superfluous. The decision should rest on the staff, not us.

Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

Doc Eggman wrote:
Tsk.

Moderation position should be based solely on capability, not attitude or personality.

Popple, whether he's likeable or not, has done his job well from what I've seen. I vote that yes, he should.

However, it's my opinion that this poll is superfluous. The decision should rest on the staff, not us.

Yeah, the poll's a bit pointless. But I do agree that Popple deserves a second chance.
Buzzy Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback