digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Sigs for Alts
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

Francis is mad again.
Hell    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:38 pm   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
Francis wrote:
Kids these days, you just want more more more!

Back in my day we had to pretend to be other characters. There were no sigs, avatars, or even message boards to post on! We had to write our posts down on paper and draw our avatars every time, and mail the threads back and forth. And spam was actually SPAM!

Just be thankful for what you have.

I'd freaking sig that if I had the sig room.

I think I just might.

Gah, there's still no room even with a blank sig. v_v

Last edited by Para on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

DO IT FRANCIS OR NAKURU WILL STALK YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR DIGITAL LIFE.

PWNT
Cashplx Land!    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:18 am   Reply with quote

You rotten kids these days, and your Tom Cruise, and your Playstation threes , and your Nintendo Wiimotes, and your Wireless internet, and your mobile phones, and your polyphone ringtones, and your ,and your abridged series, and your copypasta, and your 4chan, and your Microsoft Windows, and your CSI, and your Talk Shows, and your MSN Messenger, and your Internet forums, and your artificial intelligence, and your telekinetic bears, and your emokinesis, and your loud music, and your psitanium pimp gear, and your orange juice, and your Halo 3, and your Godmodding, and your Maple Story, and your steroids, and your chemical laboratories, and your Disney channels, and your boxer shorts, and your environmental pollution, and your particle accelerators, and your Linkin’ Park, and your Otacon, and your Fanfictions, and your loud music, and your iPods and your Scrubs, and…

And I think alts don't need any sigs, it's bandwidth wasting. Seriously, if were not careful, they are gonna kick Francis into a well and start a revolution.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:56 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
You rotten kids these days, and your Tom Cruise, and your Playstation threes , and your Nintendo Wiimotes, and your Wireless internet, and your mobile phones, and your polyphone ringtones, and your ,and your abridged series, and your copypasta, and your 4chan, and your Microsoft Windows, and your CSI, and your Talk Shows, and your MSN Messenger, and your Internet forums, and your artificial intelligence, and your telekinetic bears, and your emokinesis, and your loud music, and your psitanium pimp gear, and your orange juice, and your Halo 3, and your Godmodding, and your Maple Story, and your steroids, and your chemical laboratories, and your Disney channels, and your boxer shorts, and your environmental pollution, and your particle accelerators, and your Linkin’ Park, and your Otacon, and your Fanfictions, and your loud music, and your iPods and your Scrubs, and…

And I think alts don't need any sigs, it's bandwidth wasting. Seriously, if were not careful, they are gonna kick Francis into a well and start a revolution.
two things I want to sig in one topic!
Lapin Angelique    
Kefka

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:07 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:

Back in my day we had to pretend to be other characters. There were no sigs, avatars, or even message boards to post on! We had to write our posts down on paper and draw our avatars every time, and mail the threads back and forth. And spam was actually SPAM!

Yeah! And back then we had to use Ram. Not this Random Access Memory stuff you kids get, but actual Rams. Male sheep. How did we use them? I don't know. Because we hadn't even invented explinations back then.
Kefka's Tower O' Doom    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:10 pm   Reply with quote

Kefka wrote:
Francis wrote:

Yeah! And back then we had to use Ram. Not this Random Access Memory stuff you kids get, but actual Rams. Male sheep. How did we use them? I don't know. Because we hadn't even invented explinations back then.

And walk twenty miles in the snow, both ways!

*giggles*

I miss the old pen-and-paper RPs... (Dungeons and Dragons)
Dark Land Supply Store    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:40 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Kefka wrote:
Francis wrote:

And walk twenty miles in the snow, both ways!

*giggles*

I miss the old pen-and-paper RPs... (Dungeons and Dragons)

Back in Flavio's old days, you had to make paper yourself. You'd have to plant trees, and cut them down, and spend all day flattening it out to get a single piece of paper. Oh, and since we had almost no money, we had to walk through the snow for 3 days straight, to go and sell our selves for prostitution. We'd then have to spend this money to buy a bank account, so we could wait for interest to actually start making us money.

However, back then there weren't any banks, and we had to sell the clothes on our back for enough money to start one. So then, you had to carry all your money, and your axe, through the cold cold snow for 3 days, with no clothes on, just to get a single piece of paper.

And don't make Flavio explain where we got the seeds to plant the trees, and where we got pens.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:21 am   Reply with quote

*gigglesnorts at Flavio's post*
Dark Land Supply Store    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

In MY day, we had to roleplay using BEANIE BABIES!!

... srsly when i was like 9 i used to do that with my other really nerrdy friend xD
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:44 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:

I claim this for my sig.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback