digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Schweet D/P Poffin cooking cheat!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:07 am   Reply with quote

Just discovered this by accident :3 It's really only good if you care about winning contests (or getting Milotic), though.

You need a friend to do this with, and some really rare berries that will get you high level poffins. I don't think Poffin cooking works over wi-fi so it's gotta be in real life.

1. Go to the poffin place in Hearthome and cook poffins in a group. The game saves for you but you might want to save first for extra assurance.

2. Use a rare berry (like a Pamtre if you're trying to get dry poffins for Milotic) and have your friend use something common. Cook the poffins (and don't screw up, but that's a given XD)

3. After cooking, exit the group and then shut your game off. Your friend should still have the two poffins, but you will still have your rare berry.

4. Repeat - keep in mind that when you're shutting your game off you're losing your poffins too, so you'll have to do this both ways if you both want poffins.
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:28 am   Reply with quote

Wow. Unfortunately for me, I don't live near anyone with a DS, and I only have one in my household. And on top of that, I'm the oldest person living with his/her parents on my street (I'm 13), so that sucks, because the friend that lives closest to me doesn't even have a DS!
NON BANNER    
Bagel Fanatic
Private Johnson

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:37 am   Reply with quote

bobthelemon wrote:
Wow. Unfortunately for me, I don't live near anyone with a DS, and I only have one in my household. And on top of that, I'm the oldest person living with his/her parents on my street (I'm 13), so that sucks, because the friend that lives closest to me doesn't even have a DS!

do you have a ds lite?
Pixelated Christmas    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:42 am   Reply with quote

Yes.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming