digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ActRaiser

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
MintCream
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:18 am   Reply with quote

I noticed that it's up for download on the VC. All of you who haven't played this game for whatever reason now have a legal option to do so.

It's one of my favorite games of the past, and it's still great today. The gameplay is broken up into 2 alternating segments. First, as God, you assend to the earth below in a herioc avatar to clear away horrible monsters. Then, with the help of your lil angle servent, you guide your newly founded humans in a sim-city field; building roads and means to support themselves. You can also cast a variety of natural disasters to solve minor puzzles, or just kill off some people so you can get new ones that live in spiffier houses.

It's a quick and easy game to play through, and it has one of the most epic video game soundtracks ever compossed. Please go play it if you haven't.

Scissors

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

I never played it before, but a lot of people (including Damian) recommend it. I downloaded the same day it was out and I was totally hooked. Definitely a unique classic.

*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:00 pm   Reply with quote

I've heard this game was really good from a number of sources. If I had Wii Points I'd totally buy it.
vBay    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:10 pm   Reply with quote

I recommend purchasing it, but not the sequal to it. It seems that they had taken out the part where you get to help create the villages.
Shop #42    
MintCream
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:56 am   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
I recommend purchasing it, but not the sequal to it. It seems that they had taken out the part where you get to help create the villages.

Yeah, they did. The sequel is not worth anyone's money. :/ Sorrow.

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:51 am   Reply with quote

Actraiser had you going through dangerous places inspired by REAL WORLD PLACES, and helping the people there, all while playing as some God. (Okay, the Master) Actraiser 2, only had you running around as some weak angelic warrior through frustrating areas.
Hell    
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:27 pm   Reply with quote

Sounds cool! I'll see about checking it out when I have some Wii points.
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming