digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A mistake or a big secret...?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

""That's important. Hang on to it and make sure you don't lose it."

This is the message Tippi gives you if you stand at the far right side of the "front" part of Flopside 1st floor and point your cursor at the notch in the wall above the elevator to the second floor, or if you stand at the far right side of the "back" part of the street and point it at the wall between streets a little further down. Does anyone know what the heck it means?"

-stillnotelf on GameFAQs. http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=933012&topic=35119384

So, what does this mean? I've been able to trigger this and Tippi/Tiptron does say it. I was only able to trigger the one beside the Card Shop. Anybody on Digibutter want to help figure this out?
Boo's Mansion    
LynxRunner
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

Logan wrote:
""That's important. Hang on to it and make sure you don't lose it."

This is the message Tippi gives you if you stand at the far right side of the "front" part of Flopside 1st floor and point your cursor at the notch in the wall above the elevator to the second floor, or if you stand at the far right side of the "back" part of the street and point it at the wall between streets a little further down. Does anyone know what the heck it means?"

-stillnotelf on GameFAQs. http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=933012&topic=35119384

So, what does this mean? I've been able to trigger this and Tippi/Tiptron does say it. I was only able to trigger the one beside the Card Shop. Anybody on Digibutter want to help figure this out?

Default message.
Look at this post: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=933012&topic=35158219

Quote:
ok so I jumped on an eeligon from a weurd angle then just kinda slid or something off of it now when i try to hit it it goes right thru it and when I use tiptron on it to see if it's supposed to happen all it says is "that's important hang onto it and make sure you don't lose it...
I want to know if this has happened to anyone else.and I'm new here so I don't know about any super glitches or popular tricks if this is one of them.

Seemed like it was some sort of default message or something. It could have been meant to be used at some point in the game, but was probably scrapped...

A lot of things were scrapped: Laddy, the Ladder Pixl, the Early Version of the WHOA Zone (I just like capitalizing it), Tipi appearing during the Big Blooper fight, Mario colorred differently while in the Mega Form...

But yeah. I dount an Eeligon is so important you should hang onto it. Huh. That would make a funny fanfic about an important Eeligon...XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario