digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

How do you feel about the characters?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

Like Mimi for example.

On a serious note, who here likes Mimi? How do you feel about her? I mean, is she your favorite character, or is she just another piece of scenery to you?

Who here likes bowser? (nobody?)

Who here likes Mario? (everyone?)

Let's go on. This is not a "who's your favorite characters" topic, this is a "how do you feel about 'em" topic. I'll post my opinions on a few characters later.

Feel free to obliterate me if there is already a topic like this and/or you just hate me.
rawrshop    
That One Guy
Brobot L-Type
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:34 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi's okay... I don't much care for her, myself.
Bowser's awesome, though. He was my favorite Mario character before Luigi, and that probably still remains true.
Mario's also pretty cool... I don't hate him with every fiber of my being, like so many Luigi fanatics out there, who seem to think Mario "steals the spotlight" from him, do. Granted, he's not one of my absolute favorite, but he's probably at least in my... top ten favorite Mario characters, or close to it, at least.

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi hentai collection? I don't have a Mimi hentai collection... *accidentally drops a few of his hentai pics of Bowser and Kamek* ...uh... *points in a random direction* WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?!?! *runs away, leaving a trail of the most disgusting hentai anyone on this forum has ever seen*

(yeah, I like Bowser)
Shop #42    
Mimi Lover
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

I'm a huge fan of Mimi, but I think that's pretty obvious. Razz. But, anyway, I like her because I love her evil/bratty personality. It's both interesting and cute. Not to mention the fact that she already looks cute ^_^. Also, I loved her shapeshifting ability, and her spider form was cool (even if it was a bit creepy). And I enjoyed all the fights against her. The way she attacks with rubees is clever. Just an overall awesome character. At least IMO.

Bowser's awesome, as well. I'm not the hugest fan of the fact that he sort of used for comic relief once again, but it was fun to be able to play as him. Plus, he's already awesome in general. ^_^

Mario's alright. Certainly not my favorite. As pointed out, he always has to steal the spotlight Razz. Good character, anyway, though I suppose.

[Howzit]

HP: 73 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:46 am   Reply with quote

Mimi was pretty awesome. I liked her design, and how she wore a different dress every time she showed up. X3 And she was so bratty and easy to tick off. XD

Bowser was awesome as always and had a great personality. He was hilarious. <3

Count Bleck came off as a mysterious guy, until I saw that Blumiere/Timpani story... and he was pretty awesome in the end, I think he had a really unique backstory with Tippi. I never would have suspected that kind of plot twist at first.

Howzit cracked me up with all of his "goooooooood"s. O_o

Luigi... Luigi was just plain awesome. He was hilarious and just great as a playable character.

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:01 am   Reply with quote

I like Mario alot, for the reasons everybody else does.

I like Luigi as much as a I like Mario, for the same reasons as many luigi lovers.

Mimi was okay.... She isn't that special to me or anything.

Blumiere was my favorite character that was only was in Super Mario Mario.

Bowser is cool, but he was the best in Mario Rpg.

Overall, though, Yoshi is my favorite. Even though I didn't say why.

*Drops a rare edition Princess Peach Butterfly Sentai Hentai on the ground* Uh oh......
Hell    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:03 am   Reply with quote

Kitsune0012 wrote:
Like Mimi for example.

On a serious note, who here likes Mimi? How do you feel about her? I mean, is she your favorite character, or is she just another piece of scenery to you?

Who here likes bowser? (nobody?)

Who here likes Mario? (everyone?)

Let's go on. This is not a "who's your favorite characters" topic, this is a "how do you feel about 'em" topic. I'll post my opinions on a few characters later.

Feel free to obliterate me if there is already a topic like this and/or you just hate me.
WHO HERE LIKES VAATI!!! but not sexauly
Dark World Shop of Magic    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:07 am   Reply with quote

Tippi - A little too emotional for my tastes. And what's with all the ellipses...? I mean... Why...? =(
Count Bleck - Awesome. Just, awesome. I can't think of a better word.
Bowser - He has the best quotes in the game. There's no denying it.
Mario - There's not much to say. He's the same as he ever was.
Luigi - PURE. FREAKING. YES.
Mimi - A cute brat gone good. Yay.
O'Chunks - He's great. In fact, he's the best character in the ga-no, the best character EVER.

No, he's not making me say this. What? Do you think he threatened me by saying I would get chunked otherwise? How silly.

He's also not standing right next to me right now, waiting for me to mess up so he can chunk me.

You're all too paranoid!
Paradeem 8    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:31 am   Reply with quote

CBLuigi wrote:
Tippi - A little too emotional for my tastes. And what's with all the ellipses...? I mean... Why...? =(
Count Bleck - Awesome. Just, awesome. I can't think of a better word.
Bowser - He has the best quotes in the game. There's no denying it.
Mario - There's not much to say. He's the same as he ever was.
Luigi - PURE. FREAKING. YES.
Mimi - A cute brat gone good. Yay.
O'Chunks - He's great. In fact, he's the best character in the ga-no, the best character EVER.

No, he's not making me say this. What? Do you think he threatened me by saying I would get chunked otherwise? How silly.

He's also not standing right next to me right now, waiting for me to mess up so he can chunk me.

You're all too paranoid!
*kills O'Chunks and is standing next to CBLuigi* now you don't need to worry heh unless you hate me Twisted Evil
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:45 am   Reply with quote

Out of the Mario gang, Peach was my favorite, because she's the one who gets to do the whole Francis dating game... wahahaha. Was funny.

Out of the villains, Dimentio is simply the best. "Ciao."

Plus his crazy metaphors make me feel all fuzzy inside... but mostly they make me laugh.

And Bleck is the awesomest... "said count Bleck". Referring to self in third person = best thing ever.

"Soon the worlds will be destroyed... BY COUNT BLECK!"
rawrshop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:12 am   Reply with quote

Best Quotes in Mario RPG's:

1. ARG! HOW CAN I CHOOSE! Uh...Bowser
2. SO...HARD... FINE! FAWFUL!
3. Dimentio
4. Francis (and the notes and questions of Fort Francis)
5. Fracktail
6. Count Bleck
7. Lord Crump
8. E. Gadd
9. Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device
10. Popple
Temple of I    
Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi:She was a intristing person. Yeah she is a horror movie but to everyone she is pretty something!
Nario's Shop    
Mimi Lover
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:39 pm   Reply with quote

^What do you mean a horror movie o_O? The only time I found her particularly scary was in her spider form (and even that wasn't THAT scary)

Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

if you put it that way
Nario's Shop    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

Gears on the head!
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario