digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Crazy Bout News (June 12)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:35 pm   Reply with quote

I'm releasing it early because I cant wait for the week to end.

Crazy Bout News issue 2

Hi there CBN readers! We hope you enjoy issue two!
----------------------------------------------------------
Today's news

After Francis started up user created shops, everyone went crazy. So far, the shops created are:
Kitsune's attack shop - Run by Kitsune0012. Has Lasers. Can't get much better than that.
Pie Shop #42 - Run by Magikoopa #42. Has two flavors, Blueberry PIE, and Greenberry PIE.
Crazy Bout Stuff - Run by CBLuigi. So far has nothing but a half-off discount card for my sprite shop.
Bwgmon's Surplus - Run by M'Aiq The Liar. Has plenty of things. Condiments, RustyIronKnife, ForkofHorripulation, and the awesomely awesome
Fishystick, which is only given out to those who have earned his respect.
Temple of I - Run by Mister I. Has two items, Mechakoopa, and Phanto.
Nerrbucks - Run by Larry Koopa. The best place for coffee of any kind. Item list:
BubbleTea, Cappuccino, CinnamonDolce, CremedHotChocolate,JavaChip, NerrbucksBadge,
NightCoffee, OrangeMocha, StrawberriesCreme, TazoGreenTeaLatte, TimTam, VanillaBean, and WhiteChocolateMocha.
Plastic World - Run by Plastic Mario. An interesting shop. Item list:
25-Coin-Loan, Acid-Spray, Bleached-MP-Removal-Potion, Golden-Digibutter, Megacheap-Heal, Mp-Drain-Potion,
Pancake-Slaying-Knife, ShroomBomb, and Waffles.
Out of the Way Convenience Shop - Run by Kii. Very convenient. Has BaconCupcakes that also come in a refreshing blue. Also has Poison-Mushrooms.
Ruki's DigiJapanese Emporium - Run by Ruki Motomiya. It has FlagsOfJapan, FunkySparypaint, HeartPieces, and Shovels.
Popple's Secret Hideout - Run by Popple. Looking for a Digivice? An Attorney's Badge maybe? Well this is your place. They have those, JarsofDirt (!!!), and VIPMemberships.
Vaati's Shop of Insanity - Run by Vaati. Has four different kinds of Vaati Dolls. Aren't they cute?

And soon, there will probably be more, but for now, this is CBLuigi, bidding you farewell.
Paper Luigi's Reviews: Super Paper Mario

A new game for the Wii, Super Paper Mario is unique because it is different from the other Paper Mario games. Instead of being 3d, it is 2d, with the unique ability to flip to 3d at any time to find hidden paths, objects, and doors.

The gameplay of Super Paper Mario is kind of new, but pretty easy to get used to. 2 to jump, control pad to moves, A to flip, 1 to use pixls. Pretty basic. But then there is the ability to point the Wii remote at the screen to look for invisable doors. Also, the ability to shake the Wii remote right after you hit an enemy to to stylish moves to earn extra poinds.

The exp system is fun and easy to ajust to if you have never played an RPG. Defeat an enemy to earn points. Get a sertain amount of points to level up, and gain more attack power an raise max HP.

There is a lot of text in this game and requires a lot of reading. But the game has funny jokes and Bowser's quotes are quite humorous. Each character has a unique personality.

The music in this game is probably the best music in game history. The songs are AMAZING, and i'm sure everyone here that owns a copy hums along to most of the songs. Sure, some of the songs can get annoying if you listen to it for too long, but still. And most of the bad guy's themes rocked. If you don't agree with this, you're crazy...

The story is also pretty much the best in gaming history. I won't give away any spoilers for people who don't have the game, but it starts off that Count Bleck forces Peach and Bowser to get married, making a black whole that will soon destroy the world. Mario is then teleported to flipside, where he meets Tippi the butterfly and Merlon, who tells him to collect the 8 pure hearts and save the world.

The game has 8 worlds, each with different themes and different sizes / difficulty. There are also 2 pits of 100 trails, which you have to battle your way through 100 rooms, and another one, where you must defeat 100 enemies to collect your prizes. There are also many other side quests and will take even the pro gamer at least 3 weeks to beat.

I score this game a 9.5/10, because it was pretty short and easy. Anyone who hasn't, pick it up RIGHT NOW!
FUNNIES
The Random Zone - Talent Show

pure-???'s Comics

Kii's Life

Looking for some comedy? Check out Bobthelemon's fic on what happens when Tippy and Tiptron meet!

"bobthelemon: Luigi! None of that! Do I have to make you randomly explode?
Luigi: AGH! THE VOICE IN THE SKY HAS COME BACK FOR ME!
bobthelemon: Of course the voice in the sky has come back!"

Magikoopa #42's Scoop of the Day: Stolen Prize - Part 2

The victim of the recent bucket theft still misses his bucket. Many members of the community have been nice enough to work together to assemble enough money to buy enough fish to fill a bucket, but it seems to have only reminded the poor walrus about his missing bucket. He has found something to distract him from the cold sting of missing his beautiful blue bucket though. He as found... cellular.

But will he be able to keep his new phone or will it meet the same fate as his bucket? Will his cellular fill the void left behind by his bucket? Only time will tell.
The second part of Plastic Mario's story is here!
Kai, after his dream, was trekking into the mountains to find this mysterious woman. Every ste he took, thoughts swirled around his head. Who was this woman? What did she want? How is she going to help?

Halfway there, Kai encountered a caravan, full of knights. "Sigh... And they have the royal crest, too. I thought this would be easier." "FREEZE, DEMON!" Kai snickered. "Did you consider the fact that I wouldn't attack you if you just walked by me?" Kai raised his arm, and in seconds, all the knights were on fire and running away. Kai sighed. "And I was hopeful about finding somebody that won't hate me..."

That night, he fell asleep at the base of the mountain in front of him. Kai thought to himself, "Which one is it? It's a whole mountain range, for god's sake! Thats over 50!" He fell asleep, with thoughts of hatred swirling around his mind. Later on in the night, he had another dream. The same woman, whispering something different. "You will know the mountain I await on when you come to it."

In the morning, Kai awoke with a yawn. "Ughh... Why do I feel worn out already?" He looked behind him, and, to his horror, he saw a pile of corpses. Fresh. "Oh, god... That couldn't have been me..." Kai winced, and pulled a knife out of his back. "But... I couldn't have been fighting in my sleep...?" He pocketed the dagger and kept walking.
M'Aiq reviews Shadowrun

M'aiq is reviewing Shadowrun, a First Person Shooter for the Xbox 360 and Windows Vista. Shadowrun is basically what would happen if you took the classic array of weapons, threw in high-tech gadgetry, and added magic to the mix. What you end up with is a good game.

In terms of storyline, Shadowrun has next to nothing. The sum of it all is that Magic returns to the world after a 5,000 year absence, and the human race 'mutates' into 4 races. Some remain humans, while the others become elves, dwarves, and trolls. There are two groups in the focun of the game. The RNA Corp, which is the team of do-gooders, looking to harness the power of magic to make better the lives of the people. Then there is the Lineage, a bunch of shaman-istic characters who are bent on preserving the magic at all costs.

RNA Troll attempting a sneak attack on some Lineage snipers

Each round of the game starts at a buy menu, where you can buy the weapons, techs, and spells you want. Spells and Techs are first priority, however, as they last throughout the duration of the match, whereas with weapons being lost when you die. Money is earned by helping teammates, hurting enemies, holding the artifact, and scoring the artifact.

Each match may cosist of up to 11 rounds. Whoever wins 6 rounds first wins. There are 3 ways to play the game:

Extraction: Both teams fight to control and deliver one artifact.

Attrition: Same as Extraction, only this time, the Artifact holder is exposed to the enemies locations, and the dead bodies cannot be cleared. Basically a deathmatch type.

Raid: The Lineage team attacks the RNA's stronghold in an attempt to capture the artifact.

In this game, death is not the end. There is a revival spell which can give your allies a chance to fight again! To counteract your opponents from doing this, you should clean up after yourself by shooting a dead body until it disappears. Some of the quirky gadgets in this game range from a snesor that lets you see through walls, to a jump-enhancing Glider, and Magic allows you to summon nightmareish creatures, call on trees of life, teleport, and turn invisible.

Achievements in this game may sometimes take a bit of patience to unlock. M'aiq's favorite is more of a joke achievement, called "Shadowrun Fever." How you get this is by killing a player who already has this achievement, and teabagging their corpse.

Shadowrun is essentially what you may call Counter-Strike reborn. It is simple, yet complex at times, and can require you to use split-second improvision to save your hide and the match. The enjoyment you can get from this game will keep you going back for more.

SYNOPSIS:
Graphics: 7/10: Sure, the game is sexy, but it's nothing we haven't seen in other games before.

Sound: 6.5/10: Bullets, Screaming, Roaring, Zapping. What more could you expect?

Gameplay: 9/10: Very fun, once you start, it is hard to stop.

Overall: 7.5/10: Is it new? Not really, but it is definatly enjoyable. The fact that you can play this on your PC, andplay with people on Xbox 360 is indeed a very nice feature. This is worth a buy if you enjoy games like Counter-Strike.(<-Minus all the trashtalk)
Interview With Organization XIII, Xemnas edition

The following occurs in The World That Never Was.

I walked into the world that never was, late, for my interview with Organization XII. Major Villians from the Kingdom Hearts series.

Xemnas: Your the reporter

Ruki: Yes, of course.

Xemnas: Fine, let's get this over with.

After that small conversation, he lead me to a large room. It was pretty much pure white, with large, oversized chairs for each member to sit in.

Ruki: Do you mind if I interview each of you one at a time?

Xemnas: No problem for us.

Ruki: First off, Xemnas. You believe that Kingdom Hearts will give the nobodies their hearts, why?

Xemnas: Well, it's called KINGDOM Hearts! Obviously it has hearts in it, so we get them out! What kind of question is that?

Ruki: A basic one. Second, do you rant?

Xemnas: Me? Rant? Never! I NEVER rant, even though I've been accused of it. Granted, I talk a little more then most members and I like to explain my plans... and I like to talk about Kingdom Hearts. It's actually quite pretty. In fact, did you kno-

Ruki: Alright, got it. Don't rant anymore.

Xemnas: I DON'T RANT! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!

Larxene: Stop it you baby.

Xemnas: You're mean...

Ruki: Alright. Poll time, what do you all think of Xemnas?

Larxene: Baby. BIG baby.

Axel: Rants too much. Got it memorized?

Luxord: Depends, does he have any money on him?

Marluxia: He hurt my flowers, he is a MENACE TO SOCIETY!

Demyx: He said my Sitar isn't threatening ;_;.

Vexen: Want to experiment on him. He might make good clones.

Ruki: 0_o

Xigbar: KILL THE SEAGULLS!

Xaldin: He smells.

Zexion: ...

Ruki: Don't you have anything to say Zexion?

Zexion: ...No.

Lexaeus: Wimpy.

Saix: He's my bestest Friend.

Ruki: 0_o o_0

Roxas: Don't know him well enough.

Ruki: Alright...I guess that's all for now. *Turns on voice changer to sound like the Termanator* But I'll be back. *Turns voice changer off*

Staff:
CBLuigi - Manager/Comics
Popple - Comics
pure-??? - Comics
Kii - Comics
Gear - Editor
Ruki - Reporter/Fiction Writer
Plastic Mario - Reporter/Fiction Writer
Dark Prognosticus - Horoscopes/Reporter
Magikoopa #42 - Reporter
general_koopatrol - Reporter
Piccolo The Pixl - Reporter
Paper Luigi - Game Reviews
M'Aiq The Liar - Game Reviews
Celebi Kitty - Art
Crystal King - Advertisement
Paradeem 8    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

I like the walrus. I vote that he is your official mascot!
NON BANNER    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

The walrus = win.
Tamriellic Titles    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:14 pm   Reply with quote

I found the walrus (AKA lolrus) at http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/. there should be a link to all the bucket-related pictures somewhere on the right-hand-side column on that webpage.
Shop #42    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

I missed the mark again >_<
But i made next one's >_>
And i'm glad the Warlus has a celluar now!
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:30 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Prognosticus wrote:
I missed the mark again >_<
But i made next one's >_>
And i'm glad the Warlus has a bananuluar now!

Fix'd! Well, at least it would be, if he got a Banana phone.
Tamriellic Titles    
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

HP: 96 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

I can't wait to see more of lolrus.
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:27 pm   Reply with quote

Ruki Motomiya wrote:
I can't wait to see more of lolrus.

You won't have to wait much longer. If everyone's okay with it, I'm going to post these on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays. So nobody will have to wait more than a few days for the next issue!

BTW, I already have part three of the Lolrus story ready, thanks to Magikoopa #42.
Paradeem 8    
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:43 pm   Reply with quote

That schuedle is fine with me.
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

In an unrelated bit of news: M'aiq has renamed his shop to Maiq the Liar's Tamriellic Goods. The first person to buy an item was none other than Ruki Motomiya, who purchased a M'aiq the Liar doll.

There are quite a few people who seem to want these dolls. Razz
Tamriellic Titles    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

MAiq the Liar wrote:
In an unrelated bit of news: M'aiq has renamed his shop to Maiq the Liar's Tamriellic Goods. The first person to buy an item was none other than Ruki Motomiya, who purchased a M'aiq the Liar doll.

Well, of course! They're cute, tiny, ad useless! Who wouldn't want one?
Paradeem 8    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote

CBLuigi wrote:
MAiq the Liar wrote:

Very Happy
Tamriellic Titles    
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote

CBLuigi wrote:
MAiq the Liar wrote:

*Points to Lord Bowser*

He doesn't want one.
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

Awesome! XD

Starting Friday (or the next day I have a comic posted), my comic will start it's miniseries about Kii's adventures. :3 Today's was more of a placeholder. I hope you're looking forward to it!
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:18 pm   Reply with quote

Kii wrote:
Awesome! XD

Starting Friday (or the next day I have a comic posted), my comic will start it's miniseries about Kii's adventures. :3 Today's was more of a placeholder. I hope you're looking forward to it!

Oh, you bet I am!
Paradeem 8    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations