digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Comic (that actually is coming out)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
CBLuigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
CBLuigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
Hey guys, welcome to the Digibutter Comic headquarters, I never seen Popple's come out, so hey, why not take over? So its free, all you need to
do to be in the comic is post sprites of yourself. (as much as you can)
Also, I need a story maker. Then I will add the sprites, the story. to the comic and WAM! I will release it!

I need a story teller, and people who can help out with the comic, and who ever wants to be in the comic

[-Developers-]
-Larry Koopa (admin)

[-People in-]
-Francis
-Larry Koopa
-Lord Bowser
-Winged Spiked Goomba

[-Heroes-]
-Francis (not technically)
-Larry Koopa

[-Villians-]
-Lord Bowser

Please request! comic will be out probably in two more weeks, it depends who helps.

This sound cool. Maybe I'll join.

Wait... What's this?
Larry Koopa wrote:
If you want sprites talk to CBLuigi. every sprite will be his. but NOTE: CBluigi, please make your sprites a little bigger. thanks

What?! When did I agree to this? Now everyone's gonna come to me for requests! Not like that's a totally bad thing, I mean, more business and the like, but now I'll be swamped with work!

Also, if you want sprites that are bigger, just ask someone else. I'm best with details on smaller sprites, and because of that I made my style small.

Ill pay you CBL

No. You just went and said "CBLuigi is making sprites for this comic hurr hurr" without asking me first. I don't see how that's okay.

I don't mean to come off rude or anything, it's just...
UGH. It appears that I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't seem rude. v_v;

fine, if you are so paranoid about making sprites. we will have someone else. i only said that to praise you, but you took it down. its ok, ill find another better person

I'm not paranoid you idiot. Why do you always read my words wrong? Praise me? All you did was say that I was doing something when I wasn't. You disgust me.
Paradeem 8    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

CBLuigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
CBLuigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
CBLuigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
Hey guys, welcome to the Digibutter Comic headquarters, I never seen Popple's come out, so hey, why not take over? So its free, all you need to
Also, I need a story maker. Then I will add the sprites, the story. to the comic and WAM! I will release it!

I need a story teller, and people who can help out with the comic, and who ever wants to be in the comic

[-Developers-]
-Larry Koopa (admin)

[-People in-]
-Francis
-Larry Koopa
-Lord Bowser
-Winged Spiked Goomba

[-Heroes-]
-Larry Koopa

[-Villians-]
-Lord Bowser

Please request! comic will be out probably in two more weeks, it depends who helps.

Wait... What's this?
Larry Koopa wrote:
If you want sprites talk to CBLuigi. every sprite will be his. but NOTE: CBluigi, please make your sprites a little bigger. thanks

What?! When did I agree to this? Now everyone's gonna come to me for requests! Not like that's a totally bad thing, I mean, more business and the like, but now I'll be swamped with work!

Also, if you want sprites that are bigger, just ask someone else. I'm best with details on smaller sprites, and because of that I made my style small.

Ill pay you CBL

No. You just went and said "CBLuigi is making sprites for this comic hurr hurr" without asking me first. I don't see how that's okay.

UGH. It appears that I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't seem rude. v_v;

fine, if you are so paranoid about making sprites. we will have someone else. i only said that to praise you, but you took it down. its ok, ill find another better person

I'm not paranoid you idiot. Why do you always read my words wrong? Praise me? All you did was say that I was doing something when I wasn't. You disgust me.

the reason why i picked you was because your the best sprite maker here. you dont have to make one if you dont want to. gawd
Koop    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
CBLuigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
CBLuigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
CBLuigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

[-Developers-]
-Larry Koopa (admin)

[-People in-]
-Francis
-Larry Koopa
-Lord Bowser
-Winged Spiked Goomba

[-Heroes-]
-Larry Koopa

[-Villians-]
-Lord Bowser

Wait... What's this?
Larry Koopa wrote:

Ill pay you CBL

the reason why i picked you was because your the best sprite maker here. you dont have to make one if you dont want to. gawd

Well I wish you had said that earliar.

You know what? Forget it. I'll do the sprites if you want me to. I'm sorry about this. And thanks for the compliment~
Paradeem 8    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

really?
Koop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Hello? Can I be writer or what?
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Yes. I was just frustrated because I wasn't asked. But now, I'm over that. If you need me, I'll be in my trailer.
Paradeem 8    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

alright CBL

and paper luigi, i need to see your best story. if i like it, your hired
Koop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

So, what, PM it to you?
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

id like to join ze comic...eere are meh sprites...
Megatropolis    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

I'd like to be in it. Here's my sprite sheet.
Shop #42    
Lord Ratttler
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 7 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:48 pm   Reply with quote

Id like to be in too!

[image]

Evil Spike Top
Spike Top #38
Dead Zombie

HP: 0 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:42 pm   Reply with quote

Do they have to be CBLuigi styled? If so, I guess I'll go ask him for some. If not, I've got some Paper-Mario styled ones.
Noobs    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:49 pm   Reply with quote

Buzzy Beetle #38 wrote:
Do they have to be CBLuigi styled? If so, I guess I'll go ask him for some. If not, I've got some Paper-Mario styled ones.

they all have to be CBL style, if not then the comic will look un even
Koop    
Evil Spike Top
Spike Top #38
Dead Zombie

HP: 0 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
Buzzy Beetle #38 wrote:

they all have to be CBL style, if not then the comic will look un even

I understand. What poses do you need?
Noobs    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:11 pm   Reply with quote

standing still, walking, running, front view.
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations