digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Tourney] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Win 2000 Wii Points!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

Heh...that's actually the day before my birthday. I always open my most wanted gift the day before, though. It makes killer for the three-man-party I hold. Smile

This year, it's half-Halo 3 and Half-SSBB. It'll RAWK!

I'll take up three days to train, probably. Smile
Temple of I    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:00 pm   Reply with quote

Joined the tournament. This is gonna be EPIC, since I'm playing the demo at E for All...
Andy's Shack    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

I'm going to be playing/practicing the whole time after I get it!
Koopa's island    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

My mom's getting it when I'm in school. I call Cap'n Ollie if he's in...
Shrowser's Shop    
Majora
Super Dimentio
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:09 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
I'm afraid to even imagine how many people will be using Meta-Knight. =_='

I plan on using him, but I'm going to get the feel of all the other characters as well to see if I'm better with one of them.

(Yes, I have joined, I will be practicing my Teching for awhile, but I'm pretty good at it anyway).
The Moon    
Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:24 am   Reply with quote

Can you hold a spot for me? I'm not sure if I'm gonna have it soon enough, and if I'll have wifi. Confused
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:44 am   Reply with quote

If 64 people sign up really early, I may extend it to 128 players Shocked
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Better than yours
Myst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:03 pm   Reply with quote

Btw, you guys are aware wavedashing was removed right? Someone tested it and it doesn't work. That's both a good thing and a bad thing. I was fairly good at it, but I hated having to do it repeatedly over long periods of time.
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Majora
Super Dimentio
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

Myst wrote:
Btw, you guys are aware wavedashing was removed right? Someone tested it and it doesn't work. That's both a good thing and a bad thing. I was fairly good at it, but I hated having to do it repeatedly over long periods of time.

That's good, I can't do wavedashing to save my life>_>

You can still Tech in the game though, right?
The Moon    
Better than yours
Myst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio wrote:
Myst wrote:

From what I've heard, yes, it's still in. Isn't teching some kind of fancy maneuver with a ledge? I have a very sneaky tactic using that... Twisted Evil
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Majora
Super Dimentio
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

Myst wrote:
Dimentio wrote:
Myst wrote:

From what I've heard, yes, it's still in. Isn't teching some kind of fancy maneuver with a ledge? I have a very sneaky tactic using that... Twisted Evil

Kinda, if you're hit hard, and you'll fall on your back, or on your stomach if you hit the ground, or you'll bounce off a wall, right before you hit the ground, press R or L, and your character will save him/herself, and if you tilt the control stick left or right, your character will roll. This can be done on walls too, but will only save you from bouncing off of the wall.
The Moon    
Better than yours
Myst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio wrote:
Myst wrote:
Dimentio wrote:
Myst wrote:

Kinda, if you're hit hard, and you'll fall on your back, or on your stomach if you hit the ground, or you'll bounce off a wall, right before you hit the ground, press R or L, and your character will save him/herself, and if you tilt the control stick left or right, your character will roll. This can be done on walls too, but will only save you from bouncing off of the wall.
Oh yeah that. You can wall jump if you hit a wall with that, so any character can technically wall jump. Btw, you can do hilarious stuff with that if you do super sudden death with 2.0 damage percentage at Hyrule temple in the lower area. Often we tech, we roll in the direction we were going, and then when the roll stops, you fling off the edge. Laughing
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Majora
Super Dimentio
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

Myst wrote:
Dimentio wrote:
Myst wrote:
Dimentio wrote:
Myst wrote:

Oh yeah that. You can wall jump if you hit a wall with that, so any character can technically wall jump. Btw, you can do hilarious stuff with that if you do super sudden death with 2.0 damage percentage at Hyrule temple in the lower area. Often we tech, we roll in the direction we were going, and then when the roll stops, you fling off the edge. Laughing

Yeah, I found that out while practicing my Teching with a Lv.9 CPU Bowser, and when he got me over 400 damage, My character started sliding an unusually far distance after most of my Techs Laughing (In Hyrule Temple of couse)
The Moon    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

I can't wait to see just how many people are going to use Sonic and Mario.

IT'S GOING TO BE OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I'll probably use Mario, though, so I shouldn't be saying this.

Or maybe I'll use...uh...UHM...
Andy's Shack    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

YagamiMirror wrote:
I can't wait to see just how many people are going to use Sonic and Mario.

IT'S GOING TO BE OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I'll probably use Mario, though, so I shouldn't be saying this.

Or maybe I'll use...uh...UHM...

I'm likely to be:
Pit
Metaknight
WW Link (if in)
Bowser jr. (if in)
sonic
Pokemon trainer
Diddy
Yoshi (last resort)
Depends on who works best for me. Most likely Yoshi at this point XD
Koopa's island    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments