digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Where's LB?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:51 pm   Reply with quote

Geez, he disappeared all the sudden. It's been an entire week and I haven't seen him post yet.

Heh, so much for "keeping this site alive." Also, what happened to his supporters? And no one even talks about him anymore.

(I keep thinking that we should get rid of all of the old LB crap on the DDoD. In case we get new members or something.)
Ammu-Nation!    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:19 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, I noticed that he's been posting less and less lately, but I didn't notice that he left. Nobody talks about him anymore because he doesn't post anymore, I guess. It's just odd that nobody who supports him noticed.
Ultimario Mart!    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:16 pm   Reply with quote

Does anyone know any other of his accounts on other sites?
I'm curious to know where he spends most of his time. I think digibutter.nerr is just a fun diversion for him.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:28 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
I'm curious to know where he spends most of his time. I think digibutter.nerr is just a fun diversion for him.

He PM'd me one time telling me the name of an account of his on another forum, but the PM eventually got deleted automatically behind a lot of other PM's I got. SnotBoy or BoogerBoy with a number after it, if I recall correctly.
Ultimario Mart!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:

He was an admin on a site but it's dead. His username was Kamek on that site.
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ