digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dimentio37, here to control dimensions, and please crowds!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:50 am   Reply with quote

It took me a while to figure out how to join this site Razz I can't believe the site francis mentions in SPM is real Laughing
Koopa's island    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:05 am   Reply with quote

Oh, so I have to say the hi-technicaaaaaaaaaaaaal things about myself to prove I'm not a spam bot, that makes since... I think. Well, my favorite games include all of the mario and zelda franchise, and not much else Rolling Eyes I'm not the best butterfly cathcer, and I play videogames, instead of watching anime. now can I post in other boards please Smile
Koopa's island    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:17 am   Reply with quote

umm... am I missing something? My favorite food is shrimp! Maybe I'm just extremely impatient.. so now, I wait.
Koopa's island    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!