digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Best 7th gen system?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming

What's the best 7th gen system?
PS3
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wii
88%
 88%  [ 22 ]
Xbox 360
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

Mimi Lover
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:22 pm   Reply with quote

The Wii is obviously the best. My reason is because it offers a cool new way to play. Plus, there's some awesome games coming up, such as Brawl. And there's some current awesome ones like SPM. ^_^

LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:34 pm   Reply with quote

I say Wii only because I don't have a 360 nor a PS3. And because I just like it. *is too lazy to go into detail -_-*
Paradeem 8    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:53 am   Reply with quote

The Nintendo Wii. With a combination of old-school gaming and... new-school gaming, not to mention innovation with controls come together to make a great system.

The PS3 may be the most powerful from a hardware standpoint, but they haven't really done much with it.
Console Merchandise    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:31 am   Reply with quote

Wii would like to play Wii!
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 am   Reply with quote

Of course the Wii.
I bet 40 coins the Wii will win this one. It will get at least 40 votes
Baby Shop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:09 am   Reply with quote

Evangel wrote:
I think the PS3 is the best because it has my favorite franchises. It has Devil May Cry 4, GTA 4, Armored Core 4, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Gundam. It also has a lot of cool other games, like Motorstorm and the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Can't forget Spiderman 3 either.

That's not all, I think it looks the coolest out of all the systems too. I like the controller the best out of them all, and I like the PlayStation Store and the friends list. It's backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2, my favorite 5th and 6th gen systems. The remote play is also awesome, it's cool being able to watch movies I have stored on my PS3 from anywhere and being able to listen to the music I couldn't fit on my PSP. The 1080i support is great too.

And you can't forget the fact that you can put actual operating systems on it. I have Yellow Dog Linux on mine. You can switch harddrives on your PS3 too, which is awesome since I have a 20 gig configuration. My laptop hard drive is compatible with my PS3 hard drive. Also, can't forget the accessories, such as the wireless keyboard and the fact that almost every bluetooth headset is compatible with it.

So there you have it, my reasons for liking PS3 the best Smile

They aren't exactly highly valid arguements if other consoles have the same stuff(and for less money, too)

360 gets M'aiqs vote, because it has the best games of all 3 so far. Two Worlds, Fable 2, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, and Halo 3 are on M'aiqs need to get list.
Tamriellic Titles    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:10 am   Reply with quote

WII FTW!!!!

xbox is good to
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming