digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Let's discuss Voltron.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
Sting Chameleon

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 am   Reply with quote

Voltron - it was one of the most kickass shows of my childhood and my brothers. I have so many toys from my childhood of Voltron. I just realized how awesome it is after watching it again at 5:30 AM (the time of this posting). There's a lot of cool stuff that happens, but then again a lot of stupid ideas and bad dialogue. Like one of the lion things was flying through space dodging missiles then the leader guy launched a glider from on top of his lion that destroyed the missiles. It's a lot like Gundam, which is probably why I like it so much.

What do you guys think of Voltron?
MaloMart Castle Branch    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:34 am   Reply with quote

Back in the day, I absolutly loved Voltron.
That would the only show I'd ever watch.

[Howzit]

HP: 73 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:03 pm   Reply with quote

I really like it. I've only recently watched it, but my brother loved it when he was young, so I know a bit about it... I think the characters are awesome, but the plot and stuff are kinda cheesy.

Still good, though. XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media