digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I just had the coolest experience ever.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Notso

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

That's right, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

You're welcome for the warning. Shifty

Yesterday and today, I went to my local Walmart and they had a Super Mario Galaxy available for play, so I did! I must say I'm quite impressed with the game so far. They had the full version of the game in it, which meant there was the possibbility of deleting files (and yesterday there was considerably more progress in the game than today.)
I got to play through the three missions of the Good Egg Galaxy (Unless you hvae to play further through the game to get more, there are only 3), the first in the Honeyhive Galaxy, and I attempted the Loopdeloop Galaxy but I couldn't keep Mario from falling off the level. --;

I can reveal some things about the game:
-Dino Piranha and King Kaliente are both fought in the Good Egg Galaxy.
-The way you get the star for the first mission in the Honeyhive Galaxy is...rather interesting.
-The planet you land on when beginning the GEG has two distinct halves separated by what appears to be a wooden ring. The top half where you start has a tree and a house (which you can't enter) and two paths and a pipe lead to the bottom half. The bottom half is considerably darker, almost as if it's night, and has a castle tower on it which you can walk up on one side. There is a pipe which leads to an underground room where you can use bridges to walk onto the walls and ceiling, which has another pipe. Going through this pipe takes you to the roof of the house on the top of the planet. There are a few 'Cosmic Bloopers' and at least one, maybe two Goombas on it, as well as a ? block. There's also a balcony sticking off the edge.
Sorry, I'm only going all out on that planet. You'll have to get the game tomorrow to find out about the rest of the GEG.

I also haven't really been paying that much attention to spoilers, only some of them, so I'm sorry if you guys know about this already. I'm just going by the Mariowiki page for GEG saying the Yoshi Egg is the main planet.

Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

Notso wrote:
That's right, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

You're welcome for the warning. Shifty

Yesterday and today, I went to my local Walmart and they had a Super Mario Galaxy available for play, so I did! I must say I'm quite impressed with the game so far. They had the full version of the game in it, which meant there was the possibbility of deleting files (and yesterday there was considerably more progress in the game than today.)
I got to play through the three missions of the Good Egg Galaxy (Unless you hvae to play further through the game to get more, there are only 3), the first in the Honeyhive Galaxy, and I attempted the Loopdeloop Galaxy but I couldn't keep Mario from falling off the level. --;

I can reveal some things about the game:
-Dino Piranha and King Kaliente are both fought in the Good Egg Galaxy.
-The way you get the star for the first mission in the Honeyhive Galaxy is...rather interesting.
-The planet you land on when beginning the GEG has two distinct halves separated by what appears to be a wooden ring. The top half where you start has a tree and a house (which you can't enter) and two paths and a pipe lead to the bottom half. The bottom half is considerably darker, almost as if it's night, and has a castle tower on it which you can walk up on one side. There is a pipe which leads to an underground room where you can use bridges to walk onto the walls and ceiling, which has another pipe. Going through this pipe takes you to the roof of the house on the top of the planet. There are a few 'Cosmic Bloopers' and at least one, maybe two Goombas on it, as well as a ? block. There's also a balcony sticking off the edge.
Sorry, I'm only going all out on that planet. You'll have to get the game tomorrow to find out about the rest of the GEG.

I also haven't really been paying that much attention to spoilers, only some of them, so I'm sorry if you guys know about this already. I'm just going by the Mariowiki page for GEG saying the Yoshi Egg is the main planet.

You went to walamart too?

So did I!

It was a pack of awesome sauce wasn't it?
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Notso

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah... mainly due to the fact that Walmart NEVER has demos.
I'd go back tomorrow, but I could just buy the game so I can go home and play it where I can sit down and not have all sorts of impatient folks go like 'ZOMFG LET ME HAVE A TURN' while you're still unpausing the game. Rolling Eyes

lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

I went to GameStop to play and this little kid was doing it wrong for the longest time. I just wanted to grab him by the neck and pull him out of the way.
Shrowser's Shop    
Jet
Super Gwag Meister
Vampire

HP: 80 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

Once I went to game stop to play a demo of GH2 and there was this man.

I was thinking he would be awesome at GH2. What did i see? He sucked!

I was so ashamed to see someone like him...
Mario Kart Central    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy