digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

3D meter deactivation?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced deactivation of the 3D meter. Right now on my best file, the 3D meter refuses to count down, so I can run around in 3D as much as I want. It works fine on my other files.

I'm at level 29, if that makes a difference. I also have a suspicion that it is related to the later sections of chapter 5, because I started noticing it after a recent revisit. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen when you reach a certain level or what? Every time I start up the game, the meter is still frozen. Totally hi-technicaaaal.

I AM A BANANA!!!!
End Boss

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

if you have the Mario Catch card, your 3D meter never runs out Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

A ha. Mystery solved. Thank you. I guess the Flopside pit of 100 trials was worth it, after all.

Last edited by Hylian Lemon on Sun May 06, 2007 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

I AM A BANANA!!!!
End Boss

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

indeed it was

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario