digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

20 Stars Review

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:43 am   Reply with quote

This is my review, but I'm only into the game 20 stars...

Gameplay: Two Words. Sequel. Sequel to SM64, because it the feel and gameplay of it makes it a Super Mario 64 plus. And we all know everybody loves that game. The gameplay is awesome. Good level design,no glitches I've found so far, and it's not boring. Good controls that aren't too advanced as well. It doesn't have to be a Mario game to be good. 10/10

Music: I love how they use some old school music remixes, and the music is regular 'ol mario music. 8/10

Sounds: Mario's voice sounds a bit...odd. I don't know why. Other than that, no repetitive annoying sounds can be found so far. 9/10

Storyline: Your basic Mario story, but twisted a bit. Princess Rosalina/Rosetta just looks too much like Peach :/. 8/10

Graphics: Everyday Mario graphics of today. As in, close up, in-game Mario looks like he does from Olympic Games but better. Cutscenes are very nice, with good color. LAWL EXPLOSIONZ ARE BETTAR. 9/10

Overview: It's worth getting Hyped up for. Best. Game. Of. The. Year.

Total Score: 11/10, or Epic/10.
Andy's Shack    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:36 pm   Reply with quote

I need this game...
BTW nice review

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy