digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I found a sequence break!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

In "Honey Hive Galaxy" where you first get Bee Mario, jump off to the left of the fence and as your falling spin to the ledge below it. It may take a few trys to get it but it's defiantly worth it. You can pretty much OWN The Cosmic Mario race with it and I really hope that this hasn't been found yet. Sad
Some store that sells shit    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

Sad
Some store that sells shit    
Drgn Quest n Mother 3 fan
Super Zatch
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

Seems a little pointless, doesn't it? You may kill youself, and racing that shadow Mario thing isn't too hard.
Zatch's Schweet Store!    
Poyo!
Kirby

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:07 pm   Reply with quote

*bump*
Schweet find: I just tried it! Oddly, there's a 1-up down there on Star 2 and a pipe that leads back up.
Also, for anyone who is confused: he means the giant coin, not the actual power up. Just jump off the ledge and try to land.
Kirby-Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy