digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Funniest Quotes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
DrewLaBianca
Vampire

HP: 55 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

Hahahahaha ciao.

cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:40 am   Reply with quote

DrewLaBianca wrote:
Hahahahaha ciao.

Necroposter. That was in absolutely no way funny. At all.
NON BANNER    

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

Fracktail: C:/ Run insult generator

Just hearing that made me laugh.

and

CTRL ALT DEL!

and when you get Cudge, you give him a motto to say, a friend and I made him say WAL-MART!

it was awesome.

oh and "Swoon.exe"

I was crying with laughter.

DrewLaBianca
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:45 pm   Reply with quote

Having cudge yell Dick in the air

Hammer Bro
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:47 pm   Reply with quote

I write *crag* and when he say it I almost fell off my chair laughing....

WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

Hammer Bro wrote:

You sit in a CHAIR while playing video games? Are you CRAZY? I just sit on the floor. Razz
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Hammer Bro wrote:

You sit in a CHAIR while playing video games? Are you CRAZY? I just sit on the floor. Razz

Sit? Who sits? It's wii. I'm either standing, or laying down.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
DrewLaBianca
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:01 am   Reply with quote

I sit for this game, but not for other games

Hammer Bro
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:43 am   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Hammer Bro wrote:

normally,for play SPM I'm always lied down on the bed but that time for some reason I was sitting on a chair

cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:18 am   Reply with quote

I sit for wii now. My legs get tired.
NON BANNER    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:22 am   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Hammer Bro wrote:

so do I. It seems the most relaxing. Cool
Pipe Land Goods    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:05 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
Fracktail: Intrusion detected. Leave immediately or be purged. Wait. Scan initialized. Red cap detected. Blue overalls detected. Level 5 mustache detected. Incredible. Possible subject identification. But it is impossible. Hold your position. Searching data banks. *eyeball shows Wii Shop loading icon* Search complete: one positive match. SYSTEM OVERLOAD! LEGENDARY HERO IDENTIFIED! Forgive me, hero. I am called Fracktail. My only purpose is to defend the Pure Heart from lawless intruders. You are late. I have waited thousands of years for your arrival. You may pass. The Pure Heart is just ahead.
???: Ah ha ha. It won't be that easy, oh no.
Fracktail: WHO SPEAKS?
Dimentio*appears* So very nice to meet you... and your mustache! I am Count Bleck's master of dimensions, the pleaser of crowds... I am... Dimentio! Remember the name well...
Tippi: I know you! you're that...
Dimentio: It would be so very DULL if your journey ended so easily... Instead, it ends with...magic!*casts control spell on Fracktail*
BZZZZZRRRRT.
Dimentio: Yes, much better... Now you and this robotic guardian can spend some quality time... Yes, quality snack time! When he snacks... on you! For you... ARE the snack! Ciao! *disappears*
Tippi:What did he just...
Fracktail: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I AM ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART. ...SYSTEM NOT FOUND. INSERT INSTALL DISC. DISC NOT FOUND. PLEASE CONFIRM DISC COVER IS CLOSED. READ ERROR. INSERT BOOT DISC AND PRESS ENTER. NO RESPONSE. SYSTEM MAY BE BUSY OR MELTING INTO SLAG. APPLICATION ERROR. SAVE YOUR WORK AND QUIT. YOU LOST EVERYTHING. WAY TO GO, GENIUS. WAITING FOR PROCESSORS. "404 computer hamsters not found." THREAT LEVEL UPGRADED TO JELLY ROLL 1. DETONATION IMMINENT. BEEBLEBLIP!
C:/ run query identification
C:/ run insult generator
C:/ results: go away yeti-lip!
CTRL ALT DEL!
*boss fight*
SYSTEM CRASH! AGH-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G. I HAVE MALFUNCTIONED. WHAT HAVE I DONE... HERO... HERO... THE ERROR IS MINE. I AM SORRY... SHAME CIRCUIT... SMOLDERING. PLEASE... YOU MUST... SAVE... OUR... WORLD... *falls apart*

Genuine computer humor right there.
Sigil Securities    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:14 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Gill wrote:
Quote:
Fracktail: Intrusion detected. Leave immediately or be purged. Wait. Scan initialized. Red cap detected. Blue overalls detected. Level 5 mustache detected. Incredible. Possible subject identification. But it is impossible. Hold your position. Searching data banks. *eyeball shows Wii Shop loading icon* Search complete: one positive match. SYSTEM OVERLOAD! LEGENDARY HERO IDENTIFIED! Forgive me, hero. I am called Fracktail. My only purpose is to defend the Pure Heart from lawless intruders. You are late. I have waited thousands of years for your arrival. You may pass. The Pure Heart is just ahead.
???: Ah ha ha. It won't be that easy, oh no.
Fracktail: WHO SPEAKS?
Dimentio*appears* So very nice to meet you... and your mustache! I am Count Bleck's master of dimensions, the pleaser of crowds... I am... Dimentio! Remember the name well...
Tippi: I know you! you're that...
Dimentio: It would be so very DULL if your journey ended so easily... Instead, it ends with...magic!*casts control spell on Fracktail*
BZZZZZRRRRT.
Dimentio: Yes, much better... Now you and this robotic guardian can spend some quality time... Yes, quality snack time! When he snacks... on you! For you... ARE the snack! Ciao! *disappears*
Tippi:What did he just...
Fracktail: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I AM ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART. ...SYSTEM NOT FOUND. INSERT INSTALL DISC. DISC NOT FOUND. PLEASE CONFIRM DISC COVER IS CLOSED. READ ERROR. INSERT BOOT DISC AND PRESS ENTER. NO RESPONSE. SYSTEM MAY BE BUSY OR MELTING INTO SLAG. APPLICATION ERROR. SAVE YOUR WORK AND QUIT. YOU LOST EVERYTHING. WAY TO GO, GENIUS. WAITING FOR PROCESSORS. "404 computer hamsters not found." THREAT LEVEL UPGRADED TO JELLY ROLL 1. DETONATION IMMINENT. BEEBLEBLIP!
C:/ run query identification
C:/ run insult generator
C:/ results: go away yeti-lip!
CTRL ALT DEL!
*boss fight*
SYSTEM CRASH! AGH-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G. I HAVE MALFUNCTIONED. WHAT HAVE I DONE... HERO... HERO... THE ERROR IS MINE. I AM SORRY... SHAME CIRCUIT... SMOLDERING. PLEASE... YOU MUST... SAVE... OUR... WORLD... *falls apart*

Genuine computer humor right there.

I ditto that.
The Halberd's Hold    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:17 pm   Reply with quote

Initiang Laughter Function.

Laughter-intense-20%act=LaFFDrive//:C))ACTIVATE.
Slick Store!    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

"Mario, you are our last soap! Wait, I mean hope!" -Merlon

That, and just about everything that came out of Fracktail's mouth. Buh huh huh!
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario